Drew Gulak is too pure for this world. I'm so happy that they stopped this 'serious pure wrestler' gimmick that he was doing during the CWC.
Ever since he defeated antisemitism the guy has been a-OK in my books.
Fuckin put this shit on Raw. No need for 2 minute cruiserweight monologues in front of a red curtain, just let enzo direct 90-second commercials with all the 205 heels every week.
Nese standing there like "fuck, I haven't shown my abs in at least 20 seconds."
What a dick. Come on, Jeff Cobb is great. Super nice guy and you never really hear anyone say anything bad about him or even say "he's ok." Come on.
Also, who wouldn't want to hang out with War Machine. Those are 2 other guys are nice and very chill.
Jeff Cobbs reply: https://twitter.com/RealJeffCobb/status/938162163520217088?s=17
Think so. It's linked to the sexual harassment issues at his promotion. So yeah it's beginning to look like Big Mike's getting outed as a piece of shit. Cobb's response though is brilliant xD
Edit: Just to add, Cobb has retweeted this as well so yeah it does look legit.
I've met Jeff a few times, never met big Mike. I will say Jeff is a sweetheart of a human from my limited interactions with him.
Also, these sorts of twitter outings and drama make me really uncomfortable. The court of public opinion is trashy to start with, and relationships break down for all sorts of reasons. One side sharing their texts and narrative publicly is some of the story. If there's a reason - that the person abused them in some way that the law is failing to recognise, then sure, I guess go ahead. But most relationships end because someone was a dick to the other person, and the other person was probably mean back. I'm likely in a minority, but I don't care to see vague allegations about someone being mean plastered on the internet and inviting lynch mobs to get involved.
FWIW it seems that this lady pursued a relationship with him and he got bored and started being a dick to her. It's not really news, and doesn't merit public attention... it's just all a bit of an overshare in my eyes.
Summary and important points from Sasha Bank's interview with Stone cold Steve Austin.
1) Sasha did MMA training because she watched RVD's DVD and he did it
2) Sasha dropped out of MMA school and joined wrestling school because she didn't like being punched in the face
3) None of the boys in the wrestling school wanted to slam Sasha because she was a girl, so the trainers made them treat her like an equal
4) Sasha cried every day on the ride home from wrestling school because the trainer was so harsh on her, but she appreciated it
5) In spite of the trainer "Handsome Johnny" attempting to break her, quitting wrestling never crossed her mind
6) Sasha asked her trainer to be an extra for WWE, but he said she wasn't ready, so she emailed WWE herself and got a reply within 10 minutes to do it
7) Someone pointed out that if Sasha went to the WWE she'd be doing bra and panties matches, she hated that, and said she wanted to go to Japan and Mexico to be a real wrestler
8) Sasha keeps a journal and writes in it daily
9) As Mercedes-KV, Sasha admits she was a bland babyface that just loved to do MOVEZ without telling a story
10) When she got to NXT, Sasha was just used to make other girls look good because she was a good wrestler with nothing else going for her
11) Tyler Breeze and Mikaze (Sasha's seamstress husband) helped her come up with a list of characters until The BOSS was ultimately chosen
12) Dusty Rhodes loved "Sassy Sasha" and wanted to push her new character after she stopped being a bland babyface
13) Sasha was going to give a generic corporate answer when Austin asked her if she enjoys being a heel or a babyface more by saying both, then she went into full shoot mode and said "I've been thinking about this a lot recently, and I definitely prefer being a heel."
14) Sasha went on to highlight the fact that the fans cheer the heels and boo the babyfaces because they're so poorly written and bland, and the heels kick ass.
15) Sasha said the only reason she enjoys being face is to make the kids happy and to see them dress up as her
16) Sasha said she knew before she locked up with Bayley at NXT Brooklyn 2015 that it was going to be special(In an interview a week before the match, she promised it would be "the greatest women's match you've ever seen"
17) Austin went on a tangent about intensity, believability, and character work being more important than high spots and bumps. Sasha said she and Bayley don't have to talk at all, but she takes pride in her secretive spot calling
18) Austin compliments her hidden spot calling by saying he's never seen or heard her do it in a match
19) Sasha tries to stay in touch with what the current fans want, so she constantly asks herself if she should do more spots, or focus more on storytelling
20) Sasha realized she was OVER when NXT crowds started chanting "SASHA'S RATCHET!" then eventually "NO SHE'S NOT!"
21) Sasha stole The BOSS persona from Snoop, but they weren't close, and she didn't meet him until he performed at a concert in IOWA when she was 12. Sasha used to beg Snoop to bring her to wrestling shows when he was in town, and she can be seen sitting in the front row in various pictures online
22) Sasha said until Paige's invasion with Mandy and Sonya, Sasha said creative only wrote for the Women's Champion
23) Sasha's happy to be working with the new girls so she can be in a storyllne
24) Sasha wants Women's Tag Team Championships so the women who aren't champion can do something of importance
25) Sasha's excited for the Indian tour because she sees a lot of Indian fans tweet her their excitement.
26) Sasha said wrestling in a quiet arena is the worst feeling ever. She'd rather be booed than wrestle in silence.
27) Sasha's favorite shows are Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, and Stranger Things
28) Sasha's biggest fear is being an over the hill wrestler who's past her prime, so she contemplates early retirement
29) Sasha wants to eventually sit on her couch and be a mother, but she said she will leave retirement in God's hands and not put a date on it.
30) To get herself TV ready, Sasha says a prayer, thinks about what happened to her last week, then puts herself in "The Baddest Bitch" mode because she knows no one cares about her full babyface character
31) Sasha's slightly frustrated because they've teased her heel turn so many times and she's wondering "Is this ever going to happen?" but in the meantime, she's trying her best to make her babyface character work
32) Sasha closed the interview by saying she hopes they're getting a Women's Royal Rumble
Sasha went on to highlight the fact that the fans cheer the heels and boo the babyfaces because they're so poorly written and bland, and the heels kick ass.
It's sad that this is so true
Sasha said until Paige's invasion with Mandy and Sonya, Sasha said creative only wrote for the Women's Champion
Well said. One of the main problems with the women's division. It's either you're in the title picture, or you're a jobber to one of the women in the title picture.
Agreed. It was sad watching the Alexa Bliss vs Bayley match because it really highlighted that problem.
Bayley was booked like such a geek in that feud
Austin has spoken highly of other women before, but not with the same excitement he does when he talks about Sasha. Even when she’s not being discussed he finds a way to bring her up, he’s not just saying it she is a actually a genuine favourite of his.
He's also made it no secret that he's been frustrated with the way she's been booked over the last two years, so it goes to show you how much he loves Sasha.
Angle also called her "Perhaps the most gifted female wrestler I've seen." It's incredible how the WWE has been squandering her.
It's because they want Charlotte to be the face and mascot of the women's division for the next 5-10 years. As talented as Sasha is, they just always perfered Charlotte.
I desperately need to hear drunk Gallows doing Stone Cold right next to drunk Stone Cold...
as long as Gordy Canuck fucks off im fine with anything.
Jericho trys too hard and it sucks.
This is WONDERFUL.
A part of me would've like to see Señor Toadsworth.
If I ever do an expanded version that'll be on the list, right next to Vanguard-1 as the Lakitu with the camera on a fishing pole from Mario 64.
This should be upvoted to the moon.
Live RAW Discussion Thread! - 4th December, 2017
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
Show information for Tonight's Raw
Venue: Staples Center (seriously, aren't they here every week?)
City: Los Angeles, CA
Approximate venue size: 21,000
Estimated crowd attitude: Marky
Check your guide to watch Raw live on your TV to experience the longest weekly episodic TV show in history! If you don't have access to Raw through cable and don't want to use any of the streams provided, Watch Wrestling will have Raw put up tomorrow.
StreamsWATCH WRESTLING WYWTV - CLICK HERE Kingztv - CLICK HERE Wrestlng - CLICK HERE
Extra Show Enhancers!Check out the Reddit-Stream of tonight's comment section to view the live commentary!
Post-Show Information!I don't know who y'all want, but I want darren716 and he'll usually post the post-show thread as soon as the show !
Check out our Squared Circle twitter account for all sorts of AMA announcements and interaction!
Like other wrestling promotions? Perhaps you're looking for other subreddits related to wrestling? There's a sub for that! Check out /sub/thedirtsheets, /sub/luchaunderground, /sub/njpw /sub/tna, /sub/roh, /sub/indiewrestling /sub/wrestlewiththeplot (NSFW), /sub/wrestlewiththepackage (NSFW), /sub/scjerk, /sub/wrasslin and more!
IM PRETTY SURE I FOUND THAT SPORTS ENTERTAINING
NIA DEMANDS SNOO SNOO!!
Enzo’s mind is willing, but the body is spongie and bruised
I never knew I wanted that relationship
Who are you and why are you in Brock Lesnar Guy’s usual spot?
Fuck Brock Lesnar guy....
and that stupid clown guy too
Wow, you must be rich!
Can you send me a car?
the good of social media. I make a comment on an instagram post to Owens to stop by my wedding and he and his wife actually take the time to and make my wedding day more special. And today shows the bad. So horrible people out there waste their time messing with people's lives.
His wife's account got hacked and it basically said that he was a piece of shit liar and that they're not married anymore. Complete scumbag whoever did it.
Wait what happened? I took my dog for a walk.
Edit: Thanks for the responses. What a lowlife thing to do.
Are you just using this moment to remind people that KO and his wife came to your wedding? ;)
Jokes aside, I agree. It's very annoying when blatantly good people are fucked about like they have been tonight.
Getting to work out with Smackdown superstars tomorrow!
Some Smackdown guys and Sgt. Slaughter are coming onto the navy base at San Diego tomorrow to do PT with us and the base wants some people from all ships there. It’s gonna be featured on tribute to the troops next week. I’m probably the only wrestling fan on my ship so when people heard the news I had so many people emailing it to me asking if I would go. Not a very substantial post but I’m super excited and wanted to share!
I hope you have a great time.
Thanks for your service
Any idea who you'll be working out with exactly?? I'm interested in what Bobby roode and aj styles are like In the gym