Medical issue kept me out of the gym for nearly 2 months. Returned to the gym today and learned that lifting is by far the most important part of TRP. Don't take the gym for granted.
I just recently recovered from a medical issue(that I will keep private to minimize my chances of being doxxed) in which my doctor said I could not lift and had to stick to a specific diet until I got the all-clear. Worst of all I was prescribed a medication that has an effect of suppressing/limiting testosterone production. I was devasted because I knew all of my effort in the gym was going to go down the tubes. But I knew it was the right thing for the sake of my long term health.
Over the next couple months I could feel my body wasting away. Not going to the gym and not lifting made me feel like shit. Like less of a man.
Yesterday I got the all-clear from my doctor. Medication worked, I am healthy and the issue is gone for now, and I was allowed to resume a normal diet and return to the gym albeit on a lighter schedule, he recommended only going twice a week for the next month or two just to be safe. I went this morning and was a bit afraid to see just how much weaker I had gotten. I have always been a 5/3/1 guy and done a lot of the variants, but I decided to just do some normal 5/3/1 and light accessory work for my first few weeks back. Knowing I was weaker, I knocked 30 pounds off of all my training maxes. Comparing my 5+ set of the lifts I did on my last day of lifting to today, I lost 21.7% of my strength on bench and 25% on my squat, for not lifting for 8 weeks. My lifting numbers are back to where they were about 2 years ago which is a huge bummer. 2 years of work in the gym down the drain. I am guessing the medication played a role in the strength loss, but not lifting was probably the key factor.
Not going to the gym for 2 months was hell and it helped me realize just how big and important lifting is. I have always been one around TRP to preach how important lifting is and how you should do it at all costs, but this is a revelation even for me.
If you have the means to go to the gym and are healthy, and you aren't doing it, you are a retard, plain and simple. There is no better tool, no better hobby, no better action to take than to go to the gym and get bigger, stronger, fitter, and healthier. Do not take it for granted. Be glad you have the ability to seize this massive opportunity afforded to you. And its not just lifting for the sake of lifting - don't go to the gym and half ass it just so you can say you lifted. Lift with a purpose. Stop making excuses. Be a man. My biggest TRP pet peeve is having to read a supposed TRPer excuses/hamstering/rationalization explaining why he doesn't lift even though he is able to. If you have never read Martin Berkhan's Fuckarounditis article you need to read it now.
You can fuck up in other areas of life and recover. For example you can fail with women and recover easily without much harm. But its a lot harder to overcome not lifting, or not lifting seriously. Fortunately I am only 29 so even though I lost a lot of progress I can rebuild the dike and gain it back. But it will take a lot of time, energy, and effort.
The gym is the most important asset you have afforded to you in the TRP arsenal. Utilize it as much as you can. Not being able to use it for 2 months was a killer and helped me realize just how big of a deal it really is.
I wouldn't worry too much, if you had a long and consistent lifting routine beforehand your muscles will regenerate surprisingly fast. What takes time is generating muscle you've never had before. I don't know the science behind it, but I've experienced it plenty of times. I'm sure someone knows the science details here.
Can agree. I only started hitting gym about 4 months ago and have been going twice a week on the 5x5 program. Had some great noob gains and my mood has stabilised dramatically. Can't imagine where I'd be if I lifted through the depression back in the day.
Oh well. Hope others learn from our mistakes. At very least you should be frequently exercising to exhaustion.
Real life aside, I wonder if there was a way to make the muscles think they've been bigger before so they can grow faster, if that's how your science works, would be very cool, and probably illegal
I just made a post in someone's FR
Lifting is so so so so important.
The results are evident by how you loook, feel, and how women interact with u
Honest Observations after 8 years in the game
Hey guys...here to help
I have been in the game or "red-pilled" for 8 years now.
I was a virgin going into college and read "the game" and a ebook about college game on the internet. Forget the name.
Anyways I got laid here and there but struggled with women throughout college and was generally awkward and socially unaware.
I think the turning point for me was about a year after college, since then I've slept with over 100 women some were gorgeous and some were complete dogs and I don't say that lightly. Had a few relationships along the way as well.
Anyways, enough about me - here are some simple tips I think would help out a lot of you in there.Women are not inherently evil. It's not their fault.
They are fundamentally different than us. Their brain has a different chemistry, and it's not their fault. They are the more vulnerable sex, and their brains have evolved to maximize their ability to survive and reproduce.
They will always look for a man who provides them with status, safety, and security, while secretly or overtly desiring the alpha male - I don't think I need to explain what an alpha male is on here.
There will always be someone better looking, braver, manlier, more successful, wealthier, or better looking than you. Accept that if your wife or girlfriend encounters this man she will be extremely attracted and her instincts will scream at her to sleep with him.
Once you accept this fact, and come to peace with it - you will have a much healthier appreciation for women and most importantly an inner peace.Every woman is different, Every woman is the same.
Don't treat a girl like a robot. They are human beings. They are extremely different in their interests, goals, passions, desires, idiosyncrasies, etc.
However, much like we are all attracted to a beautiful face with perky tits, a tight ass, and a nice body (for the most part), just about every girl craves an alpha male, whether they admit it or not.
From the moment you first lock eyes she is testing you.
If you think you have her in the bag and let your guard down, she will notice, and will treat you accordingly.
"The game" is never over, it's always on. Women constantly test us to figure out who we really are, in order to differentiate the real you from the person you outwardly present yourself to be.
Even after you have proven yourself to her, she will constantly "test" you to make sure you are still that guy, and haven't lost your edge. (This applies more to long-term relationships than one night stands)Judge her by her actions, not her words
Do not hold a woman to the same level of honor as a man and do not expect her to keep her word. A woman lives and dies by her emotions. She may say "I love you" on Tuesday, and feel completely different on Saturday night, depending on your behavior and her emotional state.
Take what she says with caution, many times she is simply trying to illicit a response or manipulating you into doing something that is favorable to her and detrimental to you.
Women are masters of emotion. If you succumb or react to her getting angry, upset, or vindictive, she will subconsciously sense weakness and question your ability to provide for and protect her. Remember, this is not her fault, she is usually not consciously aware or trying to do this to you, it's merely instinct.Do not swim against the tide.
Make things as easy as possible for yourself. It is true that there are exceptions to the rule, however why make success with women an uphill battle, sport, or egotistical endeavor?
If you are 5'4 you will be most successful with shorter women.
If you are just starting out and don't have much experience, go for the cute girl taking shots with her friends at the edge of the bar instead of the supermodel sitting with her posse in bottle service.
6's and 7's can often be a lot more fun to hang out with and sleep with than perfect 10's. In fact, they usually are. The hottest girls are often not worth the headache.
Have good grooming, work out, dress nice, and take pride in your appearance. There is such a thing as trying too hard, and I think we all know what that looks like, don't be that guy. On the flipside, there are plenty of out of shape assholes who smell like whiskey and dress like shit - and still get laid, but the chances are if you are reading this you are probably not that guy.
Try to drive a nice car, have a nice place and have a decent job - that doesn't mean you should flaunt it or use it as a bargaining chip. Honestly you should do that for yourself, but of course it improves your attractiveness.Play the numbers game
The more girls you talk to and date the less you will be concerned about each individual reaction and the girl will absolutely pick up on it.
Remember, our natural instinct is to sleep with as many girls as possible in order to create as many offspring as possible. If you are attempting to hide, apologize for, or suppress your natural feelings as a man she will sense that you are not a sexually fit man and that you will sacrifice your dignity and resources in order to date and have a chance to reproduce with her. Again subconscious and not her fault.
When you are single, always keep a dialog with multiple women, and when in a relationship make sure to constantly talk to and surround yourself with attractive women. Never let a girl feel that she is your only option and that you are desperate to keep her...once she feels that she controls the relationship she will start treating you differently, attraction will fade, and she will leave you at the first opportunity.Girls just want to have fun
Of course there are exceptions, but the average girl just wants to feel safe, be taken care of, and have fun.
If you take dating too seriously or give the impression of actively focusing on your dating life, it will signal a lack of options and a sense of desperation. Take what comes to you, you don't need to sleep with every girl on the first date, you are allowed to be yourself, and not every girl is going to like you, whether you like it or not and no matter how good your game is.
Just some practical advice I've gained over the years through successes, painful experiences, and plenty of trial and error.
One last thing, no one's perfect. If you slip up don't freak out - girls realize that we all make mistakes and no one is perfect. They care more about who you are inside over the long run. They will look over a occasional breakdown or episode here or there if you are a quality guy.
P.S. One more thing. You don't have to have a pornstar dick to please a woman. But learn how to do it right and drive her crazy. She will keep coming back for more. Unfortunately there is no substitution for practice. A steady girlfriend is not the worst thing ever.
This is a great post that shows the best of red pill. Most love to believe we're all paranoid assholes who think women are out to get us, when in reality we just don't want crazy women. We want to become great men and achieve our personal life goals and get a woman who understands that, supports that and doesn't attempt to make us her lap dog. There is nothing wrong with that. It is smart and it is what a relationship should be. Men trying to be the best men they can be for themselves and the women worth keeping around on the journey.
At first I just wanted to get laid. Then I just wanted a girlfriend.
Flash forward a few years and now I just want a traditional man/woman, masculine/feminine relationship or two with a cool hot chick, and to be treated with respect.
This is a very good and simple post for the newcomers that have read the sidebar. It almost feels like an synopsis of the subreddit.
I especially like the the two first points:
Women are not inherently evil. It's not their fault.
Every woman is different, Every woman is the same.
They really go hand in hand, just the way you described it. Often you see too many posts and comments on this subreddit that puts women down. You should not hate them or dislike them, they are like they are by nature and its going to be much easier for you if you accept it. The journey is about you, not them.
Yeah being an asshole is completely unnecessary.
People call alpha males assholes not because they treat women like shit, which they don't - but because they don't settle for the first girl that likes them and they treat her like an equal and not a goddess that should be worshipped.
Yeah there is the occasional rapper, athlete or executive who gets off on treating women like shit but most guys who are successful with women are extremely normal, they just have high standards for themselves, have an inner drive, and expect relationships - regardless of how long they last - to be mutually beneficial, fun, hot, and drama free.
Google Fires Ph.D Biologist/Engineer For Claiming -- "On average, men and women biologically differ in many ways. "
As reported in Bloomberg, Google has fired a senior software engineer, Dr. James Damore, for authoring a 10-page memo (pasted below) condemning the company’s diversity efforts and claiming men are biologically more predisposed to working in the tech industry than women. According to his LinkedIn profile, Dr. Damore has a Ph.D. in systems biology from Harvard.
A full reading of the memo shows that Dr. Damore was making a fair and well-reasoned argument for why pay gap and hiring gap issues could not be solely attributable to gender bias against women, and that to understand the full picture, Google (governments and institutions included) need to also consider biological, psychological, social and cultural factors which explain the differences between the genders. Men and Women are actually different, right?
Apparently, this speech violated Google's "code of conduct". The CEO fired Dr. Damore for sexist stereotypes. However, I would ague that Dr. Damore's memo was not "sexist" but rather very logical and scientific. It simply did not sit well with the prevailing cultural elites at the company who believe there is no room for debating authoritarian policies which seek to use artificial rules, quotas and policies to correct for alleged discrimination. However, there is no data to support the fact that the discrepancies between representation of women in science and tech industries has anything to do with other than chosen educations and vocational preferences.
Nice work Google. Before you retaliate against your employees for exercising political speech, perhaps you should give room for other points of view which are actually supported by scientific data.
People generally have good intentions, but we all have biases which are invisible to us. Thankfully, open and honest discussion with those who disagree can highlight our blind spots and help us grow, which is why I wrote this document. Google has several biases and honest discussion about these biases is being silenced by the dominant ideology. What follows is by no means the complete story, but it’s a perspective that desperately needs to be told at Google.
At Google, we talk so much about unconscious bias as it applies to race and gender, but we rarely discuss our moral biases. Political orientation is actually a result of deep moral preferences and thus biases. Considering that the overwhelming majority of the social sciences, media, and Google lean left, we should critically examine these prejudices.
Compassion for the weak Disparities are due to injustices Humans are inherently cooperative Change is good (unstable) Open Idealist Right Biases
Respect for the strong/authority Disparities are natural and just Humans are inherently competitive Change is dangerous (stable) Closed Pragmatic Neither side is 100% correct and both viewpoints are necessary for a functioning society or, in this case, company. A company too far to the right may be slow to react, overly hierarchical, and untrusting of others. In contrast, a company too far to the left will constantly be changing (deprecating much loved services), over diversify its interests (ignoring or being ashamed of its core business), and overly trust its employees and competitors.
Only facts and reason can shed light on these biases, but when it comes to diversity and inclusion, Google’s left bias has created a politically correct monoculture that maintains its hold by shaming dissenters into silence. This silence removes any checks against encroaching extremist and authoritarian policies. For the rest of this document, I’ll concentrate on the extreme stance that all differences in outcome are due to differential treatment and the authoritarian element that’s required to actually discriminate to create equal representation.
Possible non-bias causes of the gender gap in tech 
At Google, we’re regularly told that implicit (unconscious) and explicit biases are holding women back in tech and leadership. Of course, men and women experience bias, tech, and the workplace differently and we should be cognizant of this, but it’s far from the whole story.
On average, men and women biologically differ in many ways. These differences aren’t just socially constructed because:
They’re universal across human cultures They often have clear biological causes and links to prenatal testosterone Biological males that were castrated at birth and raised as females often still identify and act like males The underlying traits are highly heritable They’re exactly what we would predict from an evolutionary psychology perspective Note, I’m not saying that all men differ from women in the following ways or that these differences are “just.” I’m simply stating that the distribution of preferences and abilities of men and women differ in part due to biological causes and that these differences may explain why we don’t see equal representation of women in tech and leadership. Many of these differences are small and there’s significant overlap between men and women, so you can’t say anything about an individual given these population level distributions.
Women, on average, have more:
Openness directed towards feelings and aesthetics rather than ideas. Women generally also have a stronger interest in people rather than things, relative to men (also interpreted as empathizing vs. systemizing). These two differences in part explain why women relatively prefer jobs in social or artistic areas. More men may like coding because it requires systemizing and even within SWEs, comparatively more women work on front end, which deals with both people and aesthetics. Extraversion expressed as gregariousness rather than assertiveness. Also, higher agreeableness. This leads to women generally having a harder time negotiating salary, asking for raises, speaking up, and leading. Note that these are just average differences and there’s overlap between men and women, but this is seen solely as a women’s issue. This leads to exclusory programs like Stretch and swaths of men without support. Neuroticism (higher anxiety, lower stress tolerance).This may contribute to the higher levels of anxiety women report on Googlegeist and to the lower number of women in high stress jobs. Note that contrary to what a social constructionist would argue, research suggests that “greater nation-level gender equality leads to psychological dissimilarity in men’s and women’s personality traits.” Because as “society becomes more prosperous and more egalitarian, innate dispositional differences between men and women have more space to develop and the gap that exists between men and women in their personality becomes wider.” We need to stop assuming that gender gaps imply sexism.
Men’s higher drive for status
We always ask why we don’t see women in top leadership positions, but we never ask why we see so many men in these jobs. These positions often require long, stressful hours that may not be worth it if you want a balanced and fulfilling life.
Status is the primary metric that men are judged on, pushing many men into these higher paying, less satisfying jobs for the status that they entail. Note, the same forces that lead men into high pay/high stress jobs in tech and leadership cause men to take undesirable and dangerous jobs like coal mining, garbage collection, and firefighting, and suffer 93% of work-related deaths.
Non-discriminatory ways to reduce the gender gap
Below I’ll go over some of the differences in distribution of traits between men and women that I outlined in the previous section and suggest ways to address them to increase women’s representation in tech and without resorting to discrimination. Google is already making strides in many of these areas, but I think it’s still instructive to list them:
Women on average show a higher interest in people and men in things We can make software engineering more people-oriented with pair programming and more collaboration. Unfortunately, there may be limits to how people-oriented certain roles and Google can be and we shouldn’t deceive ourselves or students into thinking otherwise (some of our programs to get female students into coding might be doing this). Women on average are more cooperative Allow those exhibiting cooperative behavior to thrive. Recent updates to Perf may be doing this to an extent, but maybe there’s more we can do. This doesn’t mean that we should remove all competitiveness from Google. Competitiveness and self reliance can be valuable traits and we shouldn’t necessarily disadvantage those that have them, like what’s been done in education. Women on average are more prone to anxiety. Make tech and leadership less stressful. Google already partly does this with its many stress reduction courses and benefits. Women on average look for more work-life balance while men have a higher drive for status on average Unfortunately, as long as tech and leadership remain high status, lucrative careers, men may disproportionately want to be in them. Allowing and truly endorsing (as part of our culture) part time work though can keep more women in tech. The male gender role is currently inflexible Feminism has made great progress in freeing women from the female gender role, but men are still very much tied to the male gender role. If we, as a society, allow men to be more “feminine,” then the gender gap will shrink, although probably because men will leave tech and leadership for traditionally feminine roles. Philosophically, I don’t think we should do arbitrary social engineering of tech just to make it appealing to equal portions of both men and women. For each of these changes, we need principles reasons for why it helps Google; that is, we should be optimizing for Google—with Google’s diversity being a component of that. For example currently those trying to work extra hours or take extra stress will inevitably get ahead and if we try to change that too much, it may have disastrous consequences. Also, when considering the costs and benefits, we should keep in mind that Google’s funding is finite so its allocation is more zero-sum than is generally acknowledged.
The Harm of Google’s biases
I strongly believe in gender and racial diversity, and I think we should strive for more. However, to achieve a more equal gender and race representation, Google has created several discriminatory practices:
Programs, mentoring, and classes only for people with a certain gender or race  A high priority queue and special treatment for “diversity” candidates Hiring practices which can effectively lower the bar for “diversity” candidates by decreasing the false negative rate Reconsidering any set of people if it’s not “diverse” enough, but not showing that same scrutiny in the reverse direction (clear confirmation bias) Setting org level OKRs for increased representation which can incentivize illegal discrimination  These practices are based on false assumptions generated by our biases and can actually increase race and gender tensions. We’re told by senior leadership that what we’re doing is both the morally and economically correct thing to do, but without evidence this is just veiled left ideology that can irreparably harm Google.
Why we’re blind
We all have biases and use motivated reasoning to dismiss ideas that run counter to our internal values. Just as some on the Right deny science that runs counter to the “God > humans > environment” hierarchy (e.g., evolution and climate change) the Left tends to deny science concerning biological differences between people (e.g., IQ and sex differences). Thankfully, climate scientists and evolutionary biologists generally aren’t on the right. Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of humanities and social scientists learn left (about 95%), which creates enormous confirmation bias, changes what’s being studied, and maintains myths like social constructionism and the gender wage gap. Google’s left leaning makes us blind to this bias and uncritical of its results, which we’re using to justify highly politicized programs.
In addition to the Left’s affinity for those it sees as weak, humans are generally biased towards protecting females. As mentioned before, this likely evolved because males are biologically disposable and because women are generally more cooperative and areeable than men. We have extensive government and Google programs, fields of study, and legal and social norms to protect women, but when a man complains about a gender issue issue [sic] affecting men, he’s labelled as a misogynist and whiner. Nearly every difference between men and women is interpreted as a form of women’s oppression. As with many things in life, gender differences are often a case of “grass being greener on the other side”; unfortunately, taxpayer and Google money is spent to water only one side of the lawn.
The same compassion for those seen as weak creates political correctness, which constrains discourse and is complacent to the extremely sensitive PC-authoritarians that use violence and shaming to advance their cause. While Google hasn’t harbored the violent leftists protests that we’re seeing at universities, the frequent shaming in TGIF and in our culture has created the same silence, psychologically unsafe environment.
I hope it’s clear that I’m not saying that diversity is bad, that Google or society is 100% fair, that we shouldn’t try to correct for existing biases, or that minorities have the same experience of those in the majority. My larger point is that we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism).
My concrete suggestions are to:
As soon as we start to moralize an issue, we stop thinking about it in terms of costs and benefits, dismiss anyone that disagrees as immoral, and harshly punish those we see as villains to protect the “victims.” Stop alienating conservatives.
Viewpoint diversity is arguably the most important type of diversity and political orientation is one of the most fundamental and significant ways in which people view things differently. In highly progressive environments, conservatives are a minority that feel like they need to stay in the closet to avoid open hostility. We should empower those with different ideologies to be able to express themselves. Alienating conservatives is both non-inclusive and generally bad business because conservatives tend to be higher in conscientiousness, which is require for much of the drudgery and maintenance work characteristic of a mature company. Confront Google’s biases.
I’ve mostly concentrated on how our biases cloud our thinking about diversity and inclusion, but our moral biases are farther reaching than that. I would start by breaking down Googlegeist scores by political orientation and personality to give a fuller picture into how our biases are affecting our culture. Stop restricting programs and classes to certain genders or races.
These discriminatory practices are both unfair and divisive. Instead focus on some of the non-discriminatory practices I outlined. Have an open and honest discussion about the costs and benefits of our diversity programs.
Discriminating just to increase the representation of women in tech is as misguided and biased as mandating increases for women’s representation in the homeless, work-related and violent deaths, prisons, and school dropouts. There’s currently very little transparency into the extend of our diversity programs which keeps it immune to criticism from those outside its ideological echo chamber. These programs are highly politicized which further alienates non-progressives. I realize that some of our programs may be precautions against government accusations of discrimination, but that can easily backfire since they incentivize illegal discrimination. Focus on psychological safety, not just race/gender diversity.
We should focus on psychological safety, which has shown positive effects and should (hopefully) not lead to unfair discrimination. We need psychological safety and shared values to gain the benefits of diversity Having representative viewpoints is important for those designing and testing our products, but the benefits are less clear for those more removed from UX. De-emphasize empathy.
I’ve heard several calls for increased empathy on diversity issues. While I strongly support trying to understand how and why people think the way they do, relying on affective empathy—feeling another’s pain—causes us to focus on anecdotes, favor individuals similar to us, and harbor other irrational and dangerous biases. Being emotionally unengaged helps us better reason about the facts. Prioritize intention.
Our focus on microaggressions and other unintentional transgressions increases our sensitivity, which is not universally positive: sensitivity increases both our tendency to take offense and our self censorship, leading to authoritarian policies. Speaking up without the fear of being harshly judged is central to psychological safety, but these practices can remove that safety by judging unintentional transgressions. Microaggression training incorrectly and dangerously equates speech with violence and isn’t backed by evidence. Be open about the science of human nature.
Once we acknowledge that not all differences are socially constructed or due to discrimination, we open our eyes to a more accurate view of the human condition which is necessary if we actually want to solve problems. Reconsider making Unconscious Bias training mandatory for promo committees.
We haven’t been able to measure any effect of our Unconscious Bias training and it has the potential for overcorrecting or backlash, especially if made mandatory. Some of the suggested methods of the current training (v2.3) are likely useful, but the political bias of the presentation is clear from the factual inaccuracies and the examples shown. Spend more time on the many other types of biases besides stereotypes. Stereotypes are much more accurate and responsive to new information than the training suggests (I’m not advocating for using stereotypes, I [sic] just pointing out the factual inaccuracy of what’s said in the training).  This document is mostly written from the perspective of Google’s Mountain View campus, I can’t speak about other offices or countries.
 Of course, I may be biased and only see evidence that supports my viewpoint. In terms of political biases, I consider myself a classical liberal and strongly value individualism and reason. I’d be very happy to discuss any of the document further and provide more citations.
 Throughout the document, by “tech”, I mostly mean software engineering.
 For heterosexual romantic relationships, men are more strongly judged by status and women by beauty. Again, this has biological origins and is culturally universal.
 Stretch, BOLD, CSSI, Engineering Practicum (to an extent), and several other Google funded internal and external programs are for people with a certain gender or race.
 Instead set Googlegeist OKRs, potentially for certain demographics. We can increase representation at an org level by either making it a better environment for certain groups (which would be seen in survey scores) or discriminating based on a protected status (which is illegal and I’ve seen it done). Increased representation OKRs can incentivize the latter and create zero-sum struggles between orgs.
 Communism promised to be both morally and economically superior to capitalism, but every attempt became morally corrupt and an economic failure. As it became clear that the working class of the liberal democracies wasn’t going to overthrow their “capitalist oppressors,” the Marxist intellectuals transitioned from class warfare to gender and race politics. The core oppressor-oppressed dynamics remained, but now the oppressor is the “white, straight, cis-gendered patriarchy.”
 Ironically, IQ tests were initially championed by the Left when meritocracy meant helping the victims of the aristocracy.
 Yes, in a national aggregate, women have lower salaries than men for a variety of reasons. For the same work though, women get paid just as much as men. Considering women spend more money than men and that salary represents how much the employees sacrifices (e.g. more hours, stress, and danger), we really need to rethink our stereotypes around power.
 “The traditionalist system of gender does not deal well with the idea of men needing support. Men are expected to be strong, to not complain, and to deal with problems on their own. Men’s problems are more often seen as personal failings rather than victimhood,, due to our gendered idea of agency. This discourages men from bringing attention to their issues (whether individual or group-wide issues), for fear of being seen as whiners, complainers, or weak.”
 Political correctness is defined as “the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against,” which makes it clear why it’s a phenomenon of the Left and a tool of authoritarians.
The 48 laws of power, law 38: "Think as you like, but behave like others".
remember this, and act (and vote) accordingly: be silent when this topic is discussed in the open, and be honest when anonymity is guaranteed.
They didn't wait long to completely prove his point.
4 actual scientists responded to this. Incidentally they support the memo.
Who would've thought.
"Learn what mansplaining is, and then stop doing it" She womansplained.
HOW TO GET LAID LIKE A WARLORD: 37 Rules of Approaching Model-Tier Girls
A complete guide to picking up 9s and 10s Today I want to tell you everything I know about getting the highest calibre girls from cold approach. This guide will cover: frame control, inner game, and passing tests — which I consider to be the holy trinity of “9 and 10 game”. This guide will NOT cover: body language, pulling, or handling logistics. Obviously, the latter are extremely important, but they’ve been adequately covered elsewhere, and there just isn’t space to include them here.
My background Picked on in school, small and sickly, didn’t have a girlfriend until 18. Was dumped by her and spent the first 2 years of college pretty much celibate. Got into redpill ideas through the old “Citizen Renegade” blog (which is now Heartiste). From there stumbled on RSD’s infield videos. Started going out and approaching regularly. Approach anxiety and ceaseless rejection for months, but I kept at it. The odd success here and there. After about 2 years I was fucking a new girl every fortnight or so, mostly 7s and 8s with the occasional turbo when fortune smiled on me. My current girlfriend is a 9, has done modelling etc.
Below is everything I know about getting the hottest women from cold approach pickup. This is specially engineered for getting 9s and 10s and dealing with the kind of bullshit these girls will inevitably give you. If you’re more into sleeping with tons of 7s (and there’s nothing wrong with that), this might be overkill. When I was single I personally was one of those guys who would rather fuck half a dozen 9s/10s in a year than 50 mid range girls, so my whole approach to game is based on optimizing for that. Take it for what it is — I’m not saying my approach is better, this is just how I roll based on my preferences. This is a long post. You may want to bookmark it and return to it later if you’re particularly concerned with getting the hottest girls. There’s a lot of subtle points in here that won’t be immediately clear on a first reading.
PART 1: THE ATTRACTION PROCESS
1. Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do. That’s all. There’s nothing else to it. Attraction is purely a function of the fact that: 1. you’re a man 2. you have a stronger frame than the girl As a man, you naturally have a strong frame of reality whereas women don’t. Therefore they value that. (Having a strong frame is a result of high testosterone levels.)
2. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one Evolution has designed women to be very flexible in terms of who they’ll become attracted to. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame (i.e. a natural leader) than a handsome guy with a weak frame (cowardice, uncertainty). That’s because women who chose to fuck the latter ultimately had their genes rooted out of existence by the brutal conditions of ancestral life. In consequence, women now are very adaptable. They have the capacity to be attracted to almost ANY man so long as his frame is stronger than hers.
3. A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her. Think of this like a mathematical equation. There’s no getting around it, no cheating it, no short-circuiting it. It is an immutable law. Women want to submit to you. They want to submit to a strong man. But she can’t submit to you if your frame is weaker than hers. Physiologically, girls can’t even become wet for a guy who has a weaker frame than they do. It’s literally impossible.
4. “Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr) What is a strong frame? Fundamentally, it’s a sense of certainty in everything you do. This certainty manifests itself as calmness in the face of social pressure. Simply put, in a cold approach pickup, the woman becomes attracted to you because you’re more relaxed than she is. That’s all. That might seem strange, but it’s actually not. The very fact that you approached the girl at all demonstrates a massive amount of confidence and social value (either real or potential). So once you’ve approached the girl and gotten her into a conversation, the game is yours to lose. She’ll inevitably become attracted to you because you’re a man, and because you have a stronger frame than she does.
5. Relax You will approach women, and you will make mistakes. That’s fine. Women don’t want you to be perfect. They only want you to be a man. You are not physically perfect. Neither am I. Neither is anyone. Women are not looking for perfection. They’re only looking for a man who has a stronger psychological frame than they do. And fortunately for you, you already have a naturally stronger frame than women. An example of this is how women will freak out over spiders or mice, jump up and down, scream, and so on, whereas a man will calmly deal with the situation without it breaking his frame.
6. She tests your frame to test your masculinity. The two are the exact same thing. Women are attracted to masculinity. And masculinity can be defined as a measure of how much pressure a man can endure without it breaking his frame. When you approach a hot woman, she immediately starts trying to break down your frame. She’s testing it for strength. If your frame crumbles in the face of her frame, she knows you’re not a man — because men have a stronger frame than women. Fortunately, your frame will not crumble. A girl’s frame will always “buckle” under yours after you pass several of her tests. It’s instinctual. Women want to be with the strong man. When she sees you have a strong frame she starts getting wet.
7. “Listen, smile, nod, agree — then do what the fuck you were gonna do anyway.” (Robert Downey Jr.) Women test me all the time. Women have said things to me that are totally brutal — called me ugly, too short, a loser, etc. Most of the women I approach will make a weird face or pretend to ignore me for the first 10-20 seconds. It doesn’t penetrate. It doesn’t cause any emotional reaction whatsoever inside me. I smile, nod, agree and then keep talking to her as if she’s being nice to me. Eventually, she starts responding. Then she starts laughing. And then we have sex. A woman’s frame will ALWAYS buckle under yours. It’s not a question of “if”, but “when”.
8. Chasing hot girls gives you a “charge” When you’re first getting into game, it’s fine to only approach 5s and 6s. Many of these girls will be super nice to you, and that’s cool. A lot of them are fantastic in bed. But once you start to get some experience, you’re naturally going to want to move up the ladder and start laying 8s, 9s and 10s. This is a natural instinct, and it’s good. It’s okay to chase girls just because they’re hot. These girls want you to chase them. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t make themselves hot. Part of being a man is that you can appreciate a woman’s beauty and femininity. It gives you a charge. And pursuing women who are “out of your league” (by society’s false standards) also gives you a charge.
9. Seducing a 9 is no different from seducing a 5 The process of attraction is exactly the same. The only difference is that the hot girl’s frame is stronger than the chubby girl’s. But ultimately, no matter how strong a hottie’s frame is, your frame will always be stronger, because you’re a man.
10. Women will test you brutally when they want to sleep with you When you approach any hot girl, she’ll test your frame HARD to see if it’s strong. She’ll act like a bitch. She’ll pretend to ignore you. She’ll tell you outright to go away. She wants to see if you’ll buckle to social pressure, or if your frame will remain calm and consistent regardless of external feedback. She actually WANTS to sleep with you — but she needs to test your strength first. Don’t be fooled by the bitch persona for a second. It’s a carefully cultivated TEST. Most men fail the test because they don’t even realize they’re being tested.
11. Fight Club analogy Getting a hot woman into bed is like the hazing scene in Fight Club where the new recruits are lined up outside the door. Tyler berates the recruits with personal insults. “Too old, go away.” “Too fat, go away.” He forces them to stand outside for days. He tells them there’s no possibility they’re getting in. Most give up. But the few who stay are ultimately invited inside. Seducing the hottest women is the same. It’s a WAR OF ATTRITION. Women will fuck pretty much any guy who’s around at the end of the night so long as he has a stronger frame than she does. But you have to stick around. You can’t leave when she insults you or acts like she doesn’t want to talk to you. If you do, you’re failing her tests. We’ll get into the mechanics of passing these tests in a moment. First we need to talk about inner game, which is the basis of out-framing anyone.
PART 2: INNER GAME
12. The battle is won or lost inside you before it’s ever fought We’ve said that the only way to AROUSE a woman to the point that she wants to sleep with you off cold approach is to pass her tests. How do you pass these tests? The first principle is to understand is that all tests are FRAME tests. The entire purpose of tests is to see if you have a strong frame that won’t buckle under pressure. Therefore, it’s useless begin with talking about “how to pass tests”. The real value is in having a strong frame to begin with. As Sun Tzu says in the Art of War, “every battle is won or lost before it’s ever fought.”
13. The “I am enough” frame = the gold dust that gets you 9s and 10s The basis of your inner game is the idea that “you are enough”. In other words, you have value to women simply because you’re a man. Everything else is built upon that foundation. You don’t have to “do” anything to attract a girl. She’s attracted to you simply because you’re more relaxed than she is. You don’t have to change anything. You don’t have to improve your “game” beyond what it’s at now. You don’t need to become better looking. You CAN do all these things if you want and they will help you. But you don’t have to. You’re already “good enough” simply because you’re a man — because you’ve got testosterone and a dick. Women value that.
14. Men and women are meant to get together We fit together like a key and a lock. There have been studies done in which women smell men’s sweaty t-shirts, and it changes the chemistry of their brain — making them more relaxed and calm. Your “male-ness” is inherently attractive to women. Same way as their femininity is inherently attractive to you.
15. Standards are a myth — everyone is a horny scoundrel We have been brainwashed in our culture into believing that people (women) have something called “standards”. Women don’t have any standards — not really. Neither do men. Imagine you’re naked in bed with a “4”. She’s kinda chubby, plain face, you probably wouldn’t be proud of the lay, whatever. But her skin’s soft, she smells good, and she’s naked and wet. Are you going to say no? Probably not, if we’re being honest with each other. You’d almost definitely fuck her if you could be CERTAIN that (a) she’d leave afterwards, and (b) no one would find out. There’s a natural magnetism between men and women. We have no willpower around each other. Women are the same way. Take it from someone who’s “shot out of his league” too many times to count.
16. Be her cheat meal You can be a “4” and she can be a “9”. If the circumstances are right, she’ll fuck you so long as there’s no downside. Why? Because sex feels good. Even the hottest, slimmest yoga bunny pigs out on pizza every once in a while. It’s human nature. We’re not strong. We’re weak. We pretend to have “standards” to the outside world. But down deep inside, no one has any standards, and we know it. We have no will, no self-control. Hot women are the same. If you can hold frame, pass a woman’s test, and lead her to somewhere sex can happen while creating plausible deniability, she WILL fuck you. You’d be amazed how easy it is when you get it down.
17. Stop thinking you need to be an “alpha” to get hot girls — helpful at first but it will ultimately stress you out Your frame is: “I am enough.” Your frame is NOT “I’m a badass alpha who’s better than everyone”. That’s hard to uphold in the face of conflicting evidence, and will cause cognitive dissonance and stress. It’s simply: “Women and men are meant to get together. I’m a man. Therefore, women are already attracted to me on some baseline level.” That’s not a hard frame to maintain. It doesn’t stretch the truth. It doesn’t cause cognitive dissonance. And therefore it’s MUCH MORE RESILIENT in the face of tests and resistance — which is the most CRITICAL element to getting the hottest girls.
18. Cultivate a “reality distortion field” In order to do this, you must fully INTERNALIZE the “I am enough” belief system. Understanding it in theory isn’t enough. You have to feel it with your whole “mass”. You have to believe it with total, unquestioning, brainwashed conviction. The more you think about the idea that there’s no reason you’re not enough, the more it will feel “true”. (Things become true to us through repetition, not through logic.) Use self-hypnosis if necessary. Find every reason you can to support the belief that you’re enough, while cultivating “deliberate blindness” to anything that contradicts it. Don’t be a slave to logic. Make logic a slave to you. This is how you cultivate a “reality distortion field”.
PART 3: HOW TO MAKE WOMEN HORNY BY PASSING THEIR TESTS
19. Enduring tests = building attraction When you approach a woman, she immediately starts testing you. By passing her tests, you demonstrate that your frame is stronger than hers. This makes her horny for you. Women are wired in such a way that they can’t become wet for a man unless he’s overcome some kind of resistance to get her. Hence, tests actually help you to seduce her. You want her to test you. The more tests you endure, the faster she’ll sleep with you. When a girl is so into you that she doesn’t test you, this is how you end up on a 3rd date with a woman who still won’t put out. Tests are your friend.
20. Passing tests is where ALL attraction is ultimately generated. Attraction is NOT generated by pickup lines and witty comebacks. Attraction is NOT generated by manipulation techniques. Attraction is NOT generated by looks or money. All of these things WILL increase your probabilities of getting laid, and make your game smoother and more streamlined. But they’re NOT what builds ATTRACTION. The one and ONLY thing that builds attraction is ENDURING A WOMAN’S TESTS. The reason for this is obvious when you think about it:
21. Enduring her tests = ability to overcome adversity = GOOD GENES Women have to see you have a strong frame, because otherwise they have no confidence that you’ll be able to protect them and remain calm in the face of danger. And the ONLY way they can figure out if you have strong frame is by testing you, being bitchy, insulting you, brushing you off, ignoring you, etc. That might seem “unfair” to you. But if you can’t handle the abuse from some blonde chick in a bar, how the fuck are you going to handle beating a 7ft tall man to death with your bare hands when he and his tribe invade your village and try to gang-rape your girl? Think about it.
22. Women aren’t built for Starbucks. They’re built for the African savannah. Women aren’t built for the modern world. They’re built for nature, red in tooth and claw. If you understand that, you’ll do things differently. You won’t take it so personally when you approach a girl and she tries to destroy you. It’s necessary. Hot women aren’t acting bitchy to you because of feminism. They’re acting bitchy to you because they WANT to fuck you — but they can only do so after they’ve proved that you have a stronger frame than they do. This is instinctual. It’s part of the natural order. Innate female bitchiness existed long before feminism. Testing men who approach them is encoded into female DNA. When you get bitter at hot women for testing you, you’re being just as anti-nature as feminists themselves.
23. Eliminate self-destructive beliefs There’s a common myth in the seduction community that a girl who acts “bitchy” to your approach is fundamentally flawed and therefore “not worth pursuing”. This is totally ludicrous. In fact, it’s just an incidence of “sour grapes” — cognitive games we play with ourselves to rationalize that the grapes we can’t reach are sour. The reality is that if a girl has ANY VALUE WHATSOEVER, then she will test you hard during your first approach.
24. Embrace tests Do you want a woman who says yes to every cock who comes along without putting up the slightest resistance? Or do you want a woman who actually DISCRIMINATES among men based on their value — and who CHOSE YOU over hundreds of other suitors because you had the highest value? If you’re a normal, healthy man, you want the second woman — and that means you must LOGICALLY EXPECT her to test you hard, and to test you with everything she’s got. And you must not only expect tests, but APPRECIATE them. You LIKE it when a girl acts bitchy on your approach. It means that if you settle down with her, she’s likely to act bitchy to OTHER GUYS who approach her, scaring them away. The higher a woman’s value (in looks and character), the harder she will test you by ACTING “boring” and “bitchy”. This is the way it is and will be. This way and not some other way. Luckily, passing tests is the fastest way to create arousal and horniness. This means that, paradoxically, the hottest women are often the easiest to seduce if you know how to pass their tests.
THE TWO CATEGORIES OF “TESTS” HOT GIRLS WILL GIVE YOU, AND HOW TO PASS THEM Women will give you two types of tests — active tests and passive tests.
25. Active tests Active tests are covered frequently in PUA literature. When a woman insults you, belittles you, mocks you, or says something provocative to get a reaction — these are all examples of active tests. Common “brush-off” lines like telling you she has a boyfriend, saying you’re a nice guy, telling you LJBF — these are also active tests. I won’t talk much about passing active tests as this material has already been done to death in the redpill/PUA world. (Just look up anything on “shit tests”.) Suffice to say, the best way to pass active tests is to either: a. Agree and amplify. b. Ignore the test and continue as if you didn’t even hear it. Generally speaking, getting active tests is VERY GOOD. If the girl’s actively testing you, it means she’s definitely interested. It’s also a very easy way to demonstrate your strength of frame by being a charming asshole in response.
26. How to get past her “bitch shield” persona and into her knickers: recognize and endure passive tests But there is another type of test, which is MUCH more important to understand. This is the PASSIVE TEST. This is almost NEVER covered by PUA/redpill literature — yet these tests are actually the most COMMON you’ll encounter, particularly when dealing with 9s and 10s. Passive testing happens when you approach a girl and she appears to be INDIFFERENT, BORED, or ALOOF. “Resting bitch face” is a passive test. Giving you only one word answers is a passive test. And — my favorite — when you go to approach a hot girl and she looks at you with a face of half-disgust, half-horror, and runs away. Utterly BRUTAL as it seems — yes, even THAT is a test.
27. Don’t confuse passive tests with “rejection” 99% of guys interpret passive tests as REJECTION. Even natural alphas do. And that’s totally understandable. I mean, it makes sense right? If you approach a stunner and she takes one look at you before making a “creeped out” face to her friend, and then they run away — that’s obviously a rejection, right? Well, what if I told you that at least half the women I’ve slept with in my life reacted like that (or similarly badly) when I approached them? Here’s a particularly good example:
28. “Rejection” is not rejection There was this girl I went to college with. Brunette, hot, did modeling work in her spare time, socially was one step down from a “minor celebrity” in my city. Probably one of the 10 or 15 hottest girls in my college. I always wanted to fuck this girl, because she seemed smart and interesting as well as just hot. But I rarely saw her around. One day she passed me in the stairwell, and I thought “this is probably the only chance I’m ever going to get”. So I approached her and blurted. “Hi, I’m Mike”. Good eye contact. Held my hand out to shake hers. Whatever. She looked at me like I had leprosy. I mean, she literally RECOILED. Her eyes went wide in horror, as if I was trying to infect her with AIDS. She shook my hand limply and muttered some social nicety back, then ran away swiftly. WOW… Now THAT’S a rejection, right? Well, the story has an addendum. That woman is now my girlfriend. Has been for three years. She’ll probably be the mother of my children. So what’s going on here? If she was attracted to me (which she later told me she was), why did she appear to “reject” me? Answering this question is the THE KEY to mastering all of game and social dynamics. You ready? Ok, here we go:
29. You are TOO HIGH VALUE Yes, you read that correctly. When you’re getting “rejected” by girls, it’s because YOU’RE TOO HIGH VALUE FOR THEM, and it makes them nervous and self-conscious. Stay with me here. I know this sounds paradoxical, but try to grasp it.
30. Women are nervous around you When you approach a woman out of the blue, it demonstrates a LOT of value. More than you probably realize. This is because 97% of guys DON’T APPROACH AT ALL. (Those who do are usually drunk and sloppy.) This means that if you’re an average to fair looking guy, and you cold approach a girl, you’ve just put yourself in the top 3% of men in terms of confidence. In other words, she is going to naturally ASSUME that you are an alpha male (whether this is true or not). This makes her NERVOUS and SELF-CONSCIOUS. She’s ill at ease around you because she wants to make a good impression. So she tries to act “cool”, “aloof”, and “standoffish”… because she feels awkward. She says bitchy things… because she can’t think of anything else to say. She run aways… because she feels anxious around you and doesn’t know what to do next. In other words: you’re coming across as TOO HIGH VALUE. Women are nervous around you. Be patient with them! Dumb yourself down. Hold frame, tease them, keep smiling warmly. Eventually they’ll open up and start laughing, flirting back, and ultimately get turned on by the fact that you out-framed them in a way no other man ever has.
BONUS: THE 6 MOST COMMON TESTS HOT GIRLS WILL GIVE YOU AND HOW TO PASS THEM IN A WAY THAT BUILDS ATTRACTION
#1. You approach her, say hi, and she makes a weird face, or pretends to ignore you. Simply keep talking as if you expect her to talk back. She’s nervous and self-conscious and doesn’t know what to say. That’s why she’s acting “bitchy” — you’re too high value for her and she feels anxious, causing her to try to act cool. Don’t react to her. Keep your body language open and relaxed. Warm smile, unwavering eye contact. Keep talking. Eventually she’ll start talking back and responding positively.
#2. You’re talking to a girl and she acts indifferent or aloof, only gives you one word answers, or keeps looking off into the distance Again, you simply have to ENDURE IT. Keep talking, keep being playful. Teasing her a little bit never hurts either. “Are you this charming with all the guys?” “This bitchy cheerleader persona you’re putting on is really turning me on, please keep it going ;-)” When she sees you’re not going to go away so easily, her frame will crack. She’ll start to smile. Attraction.
#3. You’re talking to a girl and she leaves to go to the bathroom, says “I have to go find my friends”, or runs away for no apparent reason. Let her go. Then re-approach her later. I can’t tell you how many girls have run off on me, then I approach them half an hour later and they’re like “Oh it’s you!” and then we hook up. Why do women leave? Again, they’re NERVOUS. Have you ever approached a hot girl and things were going TOO WELL? The girl is smiling and laughing…. she’s responding well… and…. you freak out! You don’t know what else to do, but you don’t want to fuck it up, so you leave set! GIRLS DO THIS TOO. Women will “run out of things to say” and run away because they’re nervous and overwhelmed by being in a high value person’s presence, same as guys will. Let her go, then re-approach her next time you see her. She will respond extremely well 90% of the time in my experience. She’ll literally be GRATEFUL to you that you gave her another chance. Women have told me this explicitly.
#4. If you’re talking to a girl and she tells you outright that you should leave, or says “well, you should go back to your friends”, “it was nice meeting you”, etc. Smile, nod, agree, and then continue talking to her as if she said nothing. Never leave set because a girl tells you to. SHE can walk away if she wants. She has that right. But in a public space like a bar or nightclub, you’re well within your rights to talk to whoever you want. It’s Saturday night. It’s a social environment. You’re mixing with people. You’re free to talk to whoever you want, and she’s free to walk away at any time. But if she tells YOU to leave, it’s simply a test of your frame. She wants to see that you won’t buckle under social pressure. Pass the test by ignoring it. If she tells you to leave again, look her in the eye with a sly smile and say “You’re free to go if you want to.” Her eyes will light up and she’ll punch you in the arm. Pussy dampening commences.
#5. You’re talking to a woman and there’s an uncomfortably long lull in the conversation. Stare into her left pupil while saying nothing. Instant sexual tension.
#6. You approach a woman, or a group of women, and they attempt to mock or belittle you. They’re nervous around you because you’re the alpha male in the environment. (As demonstrated by the fact that you approached.) They feel uncomfortable in your presence because you’re high value, and so they’re trying to maintain frame by making nervous jokes. Smile, nod, agree, and keep talking to them AS IF they were being perfectly nice to you. If you act like they’re being civil, eventually their frame will buckle to yours and they actually WILL begin to act civil. That’s the nature of having a stronger frame: you create reality. Other people adjust themselves to it.
1. Women value you because you have a STRONGER FRAME than them. That’s all. 2. To figure out if you’ve got a strong frame, women test you. These tests come in the form of indifference, bitchiness, aloofness, personal insults, etc. 3. You don’t have to do much to pass these tests. You just have to ENDURE them, keep talking to her, teasing her a little and being normal. Over time, her frame will buckle and she’ll become aroused by you because she sees you have a strong frame that can’t be pushed around. 4. Attraction is a passive, not an active process. You attract hot girls by outframing them. You outframe them by enduring their tests without it breaking your frame. Eventually they “buckle” to you and become wet, laugh at your jokes, ask you what you’re doing later, etc. Then you can take her hand and lead her to the sex location and she’ll be compliant. 5. The hotter the woman, the harsher will be her tests. Paradoxically, this can actually make hotter women easier to attract, because if you can endure her tests you stand out massively from other guys. Compare to an average girl: her tests won’t be as hard, so you have to pass more of them and spend more time with her before she can see you’re strong
If you’ve found this guide helpful, you might like my blog. Start with my most popular post: The Ultimate Guide To "Same Day Sex"
One thing to expand on slightly - enjoying the tests. The tests mean she's already into you. She's just trying to figure out if you're the real thing.
If she's not throwing shit your way then you might as well not even exist.
Millionaire releases surveillance video of his ex-fiancee 'beating herself up' after she claimed he attacked her
For some reason this guy realised he was about to make a mistake and called off his wedding to this post wall woman. He was by all means a bb:
He claimed he paid for everything, including her mortgage, credit card debt, health insurance and even let her drive his 2015 Mercedes Benz. The businessman even gave her the combination to his safe room, he claims.
So wedding's called off and she steals $2.1million worth of jewellery. In the ensuing police investigation of her theft she claims he abused her. Turns out her assertions were completely inaccurate.
It is incredible what some women do once they catch a whiff of guaranteed financial security from a bb
She should face the exact same legal penalties as he would have, if he had actually beaten her up
Once you realize what interested women will do for you with little effort on your part, you'll realize what a waste of energy it is to even talk to women who don't show immediate and enthusiastic interest.
Ever go up to a woman on an approach and say, "Hey, I saw you and I just want to talk"?
Here's some truth to brand into your flesh:
Women don't want to just talk to men.
They want to fuck, go on an adventure, be told what to do, get into a dangerous situation, start some shit, fuck up someone's day, save the world, ride on a motorcycle, see a movie, dance, sell shit on Etsy, cheat, stab you, eat mayonnaise, and run from a dinosaur.
But never be fooled into ever think a woman ever wants to just talk, ever.
She has an agenda. You have an agenda.
Either you're working toward hers or you're working toward your own. There is no middle ground.
So when a woman shows middling or low interest, you've picked a mountain to climb. You'll climb it her way in her time with small reward and with no respect from her. You'll sacrifice time, energy, and focus, as well as inflating the value of what little payment you'll receive for the trouble - so that at the end, you must also deal with the effects of having catered to self-delusion. This means emotional fallout, time for getting your shit back together, retooling, and rebuilding. You've fucked yourself.
When a woman shows intense and vested interest, you've already won. You can have whatever you want. You can have it now. She will eagerly give you as much as you can handle and more. You've claimed a gift that was yours since birth. By acknowledging and fulfilling her desire to fulfill your desires - without hesitation, without pussyfooting around, with confidence and a smile on your face - you've not done anything amazing. You've simply had a normal sexual interaction between a masculine male and a feminine female. It is an interaction that not many people understand anymore but that everyone craves.
To achieve this end, value quantity of women over quality. This is old hat to many of you, but newbies take note. There's an epiphany waiting for you, that moment when you realize a woman you've known for 30 seconds is willing to do more for you than that girl you chased for 6 years.
Corollary: Any woman you interact with for a long amount of time in a non-sexual manner (who isn't already head over heels for you), is not a woman you will ever sleep with.
Here's the math:
You're more likely to get open eager honest sexuality from a woman within minutes of meeting you than you are in 3 years of dancing around the subject. Be up front, be honest, and in a quick few seconds she'll tell you with words or body language all that you need to know about who is likely to get what, when, and how (the politics of getting your dick wet). That's minutes invested rather than years wasted.
To do that, stop masturbating and do something extremely intense daily. I know we say "lifting." It's a wonderful go-to and will open all new dimensions in your life but to be honest, anything shamelessly and no-fucks intense will work. A sport. A competition. A gig. Anything that becomes something more than the sum of its parts and that requires focused balls-on-fire intensity - do that thing every day.
When you're raging and intense and focused, you become a black hole of Fuck that women fall into naturally. You want them. You can't stop yourself, and women are walking sex toys to a man who can't stop himself.
If you've been jacking off a lot and dispersed your energy and middled your life by avoiding intensity, extreme action, and excitement, you will be static and background noise to anyone you meet.
So if you've been going out after 3 wanks to try to psych yourself up to talk to that girl who maybe kind of likes you, you've fucked yourself. She'll smell your "kind of" interest, return a "kind of" interest with just enough hope to keep you on the leash. You will use the leash later to hang yourself.
If you go out after a week of not cumming, women will look at you from across the room with hopeful and begging eyes. They will say things to you and not know why. They will agree to do the kinkiest most fucked up shit because they can see in your eyes that you want it so goddamn badly. They will feel your leadership and use all your commands as refreshing and simplifying direction in their too-many-choices what-am-I-doing pointless lives.
And they absolutely, certainly, posi-fucking-tively won't just want to talk.
Fortune favors the bold. He who hesitates, masturbates.
[X-post] "My BF broke up with me because I booked a week vacation with my EX in Amsterdam" or "How my BF held frame"
EDIT: Automod got me for brigading, back again
Link to op: https://archive.is/uULD2
Summary: OP (girlfriend) gets asked by an "ancient ex" to meet up in Amsterdam for a week while he is there for work (he lives in Italy and she in the UK). She books the ticket before mentioning anything to her BF because:
they were on sale for a ridiculously low price on the dates that he would be there, so I jumped at the opportunity.
Boyfriend breaks up with her without loosing frame and even 'that' subreddit calls her out for being wrong.
Body: So they've dated for 6 months and she thinks that going alone to Amsterdam to meet up with an "ex from ancient history who is more like a best-friend" is a good idea. She starts with the excuses even in the title.
Her boyfriend shows exactly how a situation like this are to be handled, no harsh words, no complaining about not going simply holding frame:
Pete seemed cool with it at first but after a few days asked me if there was any history between us. I was honest and told him there was. He didn't seem too bothered and eventually asked if I thought visiting an ex in another country was appropriate whilst in a relationship. I explained to him how Dave and my relationship wasn't like that and that we were strictly platonic. He didn't seem to really react, he just gave me a look that was...sarcastic, I suppose, would be the best way to describe it.
Edit: "he just gave me a look that was...sarcastic" -> "dont need to talk, just grin" (c) Endorsed TRP-philosophy.
First he calmly suspects that this is more than platonic and asks her and her hamster believes that going a week to Amsterdam with an ex to do drugs and partying is a sign of a "platonic friendship" and feels safe confessing that he is actually an ex. He then proceeds to ask if she think its appropriate (not telling her its not, just vetting to see if she is really LTR material).
She then pulls out the "strong independent black woman" card as a response:
I then told him that I wouldn't be controlled and hated men that thought they owned me and could tell me what to do. I told him I was free to see who I wanted and that I found his lack of trust in me upsetting, disrespectful and, perhaps, a sign of future abusiveness. I now realise that this may have been a bad thing to say. Again, he didn't really react so I thought that was the end of it.
Here most men would have caved, given her reasons not go, told her not to go or even worse, supported the idea of the trip because nobody wants to be an "abusive boyfriend". Her boyfriend on the other hand shows exactly how to hold frame he even explains it to her:
Then, last night, he came around to my flat and broke up with me! I asked him why and tried to get him to explain himself and he told me that my going away was to see "another man" a deal-breaker, that he'd been in this type of situation before and wasn't going to go through it again. I asked him if this was an ultimatum - I hate ultimatums, they are tools of abusers - and he said "No, its not an ultimatum. I've decided to break up with you. I have not presented you with any options. I just came to say goodbye." Before I could say or do anything more, he kissed me on the forehead, said goodbye and walked away. He didn't seem angry, just...sad.
No harsh words, no ultimatums, no anger, just HELD FRAME. He realise a women that cant show her relationship the respect it deserves dont deserve him and he simply lets her go.
Here comes some bonus:
To make matters worse, I told Dave about what happened and he replied "Oh well, guess that means we can have even more fun then! ;o)" He didn't care about my relationship and my pain - he just wanted a hookup buddy and someone to get stoned with whilst he was in Amsterdam.
Suprise, her ex-boyfriend didnt invite her to Amsterdam to party to have a platonic friendship re-kindle. Obviously both men in this story knew exactly what was up but she comes to the Internet asking for advice of what went wrong.
I tried calling Pete today, about an hour ago, and he actually answered! He told me that I should look to be with someone who wasn't so abusive. He said, "Please stop calling me - this is over. Have a nice trip to Amsterdam" Then he BLOCKED me! How could he do that to someone he loves? Is he over reacting or was I? What should I do now? Was I wrong?
"How could he do that to someone he loves?" she asks herself without any self-reflection (until even the Internet told her that yes, you were wrong).
Women believe in their hamsters, they are not lying when they say they "didnt cheat" or "it just happened", just because she believes her own lies dont mean you have to.
Hold frame, even if your girlfriend is planning on going on a fuck-trip to Amsterdam with an EX.
"They are the tools of abusers"
This guy dodged so many bullets at once.
Another Poor Bastard Finds Out His Wife Was a Whore For Everyone But Him
This is from the relationships sub earlier today. It's a long post that reinforces a number of ideas you'll see here. We see this same exact story, in its basic elements, over and over again, but I'm going to hit the highlights: http://archive.is/ct9D9
After we got married, we moved in together and began our lives. I did my absolute best to be the best husband that I could. I tried my best to not ask her for much help with chores, and assigned them as needed: her taking care of the food issues since she was a better cook, and me taking care of the cleaning throughout the apartment. I kept up with my old "tricks" from my Casanova days and made sure to bring flowers every few days, the occasional dessert touch, surprise dates, and jewelry. I wanted to make my wife know that in our world, she was my queen.
Step 1: He provides a ton of comfort (beta) and no attraction (alpha).
She asked me on our wedding night how many women I had been with, and I told her I had slept with about 8 women for longer periods of time and had a little over ten one night stands. When I asked the same of her, she just laughed it off and said "I'm not as slutty as you." So I set the precedent in my mind that she probably only had sex with one or two guys a handful of times.
Step 2: I've only had sex with a couple of people, tee hee.
We would have sex a few times a week, but it was often me putting in most of the effort and it seemed like she wanted to only try the two most common positions. I asked her about trying new things, such as blow jobs, even butt stuff, but she said all that stuff was dirty and she wasn't as slutty as I was. Instead of being bothered by this, I kept up with myself, focused more on my hobbies and working out, while at the same time doting on my wife and treating her like my queen.
Step 3: Boring sex, indicative of her lack of attraction, and the guy trying to nice guy harder.
Over the last year, she has put on about 20 pounds. I never bring it up, but that is just one sign she isn't putting as equal an effort as I am to be attractive to one another. She isn't putting in the same effort as I am, as in my past relationships where girlfriends would at the very least give me baked goods, or something to show their appreciation of me.
Step 4: She gains weight and shows him repeatedly that she doesn't give a fuck.
Then our hero finds a GoPro folder on her computer hard drive by pure chance while buying her a new fucking computer:
I opened it up, and I saw about 50 videos. I was curious, and opened the first one, and she was holding the camera looking at it with a man standing beside her. They were giggling, and she called him "bar pick up #3". She set the camera down, and they proceeded to have foreplay and then sex. Everything that she didn't do with me, she was doing with this man, from blow jobs to anal, the whole nine yards. It hurt me inside. I went through all the videos, and counted 27 different men in total.
Step 5: Video evidence is found of her being a total fucking whore before she got with him.
I confronted my wife with the videos, and she had a breakdown. At first, she accused me of snooping and digging into her private life, but I retorted that I'm her husband and was doing my job to fix her computer. I thought to surprise her with a new computer and jewelry on our anniversary to hopefully open her eyes to how much I am willing to do for her and maybe spice up our sex life. I said I understood why she wasn't willing to try something new because she was probably burntout from all the bar pick ups and coffee meetups she had in the past.
Step 6: Hamsterfest 2016.
Also note he was trying to improve his sex life by increasing beta above and beyond the huge amount he was already laying down, which obviously got nowhere.
I was so frustrated, so I slept on the couch. In the following week, I didn't try to initiate sex. I felt cheated and betrayed. My wife tried a few times, saying she will "try and remember" how to give blow jobs and do butt stuff, but I just told her I needed some time to think about all this. She even started bringing up how "we need to start thinking about children".
Step 7: She tries to control him with sex and jumps on the we need to have kids shit right away to try to lock him down.
What should I do? I really want to work on our relationship, but I just feel so betrayed. I don't feel attracted to my wife anymore, at first it was partially because because of the weight gain, but now it is more so knowing she lied to me about her sex life and how far she was willing to go with strangers instead of with me, her husband. I feel like I put so much, and am still putting in so much effort into our relationship on my part (keeping fit, showing her my love and keeping things interesting with different dates, and giving her gifts of appreciation) and she is not putting in any effort.
Step 8: Our hero is at the critical moment where he either figures shit out or gets pulled back into the bullshit.
I PM'd the guy and sent him to https://therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/, which is basically the same situation, so maybe he can see the light. We'll see.
Monster Edit: Holy fucking shit. So I PM'd the guy like I said above, and he replied back with this:
I didn't want to say it on there, but I actually follow the red pill religiously. That was what kept me on track to strive to be attractive. But alas, I fell trap for my mom's ploy and had to resort to being married. Thanks for the reference, brother. I appreciate the consideration.
HO-LY FUCK-ING SHIT. Are you fucking kidding me?
Monster Edit #2: Apparently he saw this thread, and it seems that the replies woke him up:
Hey thanks for the analysis. It really put things in perspective and just jolted me. I am going back to the house soon, took an early day at work. I am packing all my things, and moving them to my cousin's house till I figure shit out. I should have known to play my dread game harder and stay aloof instead of making myself available for her. Before finding those videos this past weekend, I thought she was your innocent girl type, but AWALT. I see everything is tried and true, it just sucks that its probably going to cost me half my assets. Thank goodness we don't have joint bank accounts (or is she going to divorce rape me there too?). Despite following all the advice here, I succumbed and have suffered the consequences HARD. Not too late for me to pick up my life and move on.
I suggested he make backups of the videos to keep as much leverage as possible and do whatever he can to protect himself while moving forward. He replied:
I actually made three different backups, and a 4th in case she is following this on reddit. [list of places backed up]. The 4th is going to be my personal computer. I am literally at the house, packing my stuff now, getting ready to get out. I am going to tell her I will reveal the videos if she doesn't leave quietly and try to steal my money or my house. Thanks again for all the help brother. I was lost before, but now I am found.
This is pretty nuts, and I wish him the best of luck.
saying she will "try to remember" how to give blowjobs and do butt stuff
LOL. This isn't fucking calculus. This isn't trigonometry. Step 1: grip penis, Step 2: put penis in mouth, Step 3: suck penis.
If ever there was a case study in why not to marry a whore, this is it gentlemen.
I'm pregnant and you are the father.
Weight: 225lbs (single digit BF 200/365 days a year)
Property: 4 bedroom house, mortgaged.
Car: £22,000 - 1 year old (Credit)
Salary: £63,000 (2014-15)
I predominantly date women between the ages of 28-32 at this time in my life.
In the last 2 years I've had 3 different women claim I've impregnated them.
Oh and the twist. I got the sip at 28, 8 years ago and I've had 4 sterile checks since.
If you are at the top, they want you tied down.
1 admitted lying about being pregnant to see my reaction.
1 recieved my text explaining I was sterile and i've never been contacted again.
1 remained adamant I was the father, and 2 days ago I was cleared of parental responsibility through DNA test. (The child was not mine.)
Welcome to the real world gents.
Reminds me of this epic post.