“All Women Are Whores”
Read a post early that got me thinking. Guy wrote an angry rant saying how all women are whores.
My first thought. If all women are whores for you. That must be a good thing right? So why the anger?
...oh because they are not YOUR whores. If they were there would be no issue.
Most of you who have internalized the sidebar understand that it’s just our turn. They can never be our whores. So the only reason that can upset you is because of the ego.
But there’s more to this. The problem isn’t them being whores. Because in reality. They are not all whores (at least not as the post read.) They are just AWALT.
The problem is YOU. You’re calling her a whore because she left you to go fuck someone else. That’s not the issue though. She did it for a reason and the reasons are usually one or more of the 3.Your value/status sucks. Your frame sucks. 3 Your Attitude/life sucks.
If you are a top tier male most women are not going to do anything to fuck up and potentially lose you. When I date women they tip toe when making a questionable decision. They make sure before they do something it’s not going to piss me off. Why? Because most guys fucking suck. Honestly. It’s laughable how little the competition is. They’re all out of shape. They haven’t heard of the word game besides talking about halo and world of war craft. Frame doesn’t even make sense to them. They dress like shit , Orbiting is a hobby, and needy as fuck, my god these dudes are so fucking needy (I hear women constantly complain about it). So as long as you form your life around the principles in the sidebar (that you see fitting for your mission) you’re way ahead of the game.
If these women are doing things to piss you off so easily it’s a good indication your value or status is shitty and you have work to do. Because I’m telling you. If you are in decent shape. Have a purpose in life. Maximize your attraction. And know game. MOST women have never experienced a guy like you. They usually don’t want to fuck that up especially if they have been in past relationships that were shit. That doesn’t mean they never will but again if you’re a man of value you will have no issue creating a boundary or stopping that shit dead in its tracks.
They are never going to be the ones giving YOU an ultimatum. If your given an ultimatum. She’s subtly telling you. Your value is shit. Take it as a blessing and lesson learned. Say goodbye and get back to the drawing boards. (Aka working on yourself.)
Your frame sucks. You care too much. You’re overly invested. She knows. You know it. We know it. Everyone knows it. If you were to take full responsibility for everything in your life. You’d never have the nerve to call her a whore out of frustration because you realize she’s just a women being a woman and you’re the reason this behavior took place.
Now I know someone’s going to say even the best of the best get cheated on sometimes. And yes it does happen but usually they are missing something. Or did something for it to happen. In the rare occasion she cheats on a high value man who has all his shit together. they aren’t wasting a fucking second crying, moaning, or ridiculing the women for it. They are already on to the next one.
All women are like that. They all have women instinct. They can and may cheat. We are aware of it but we don’t need to live in paranoia because of it. If you have your shit together like I said above it’s unlikely she’s going to jump on the next better dick and fuck things up with you. Especially if she knows you’ll leave Or you have created firm boundaries.
If you’re going around calling women whores. It’s a good indication your attitude sucks. You’re like the girl who whines about her ex to the new dude she’s dating. The guy she’s cheating on you with or “whoring” herself with is usually fun as fuck. Carefree. Living life by his own rules. Showing her a time she’s never had before.
I have alpha widowed almost every girl I have been with (I know this sounds concede . But I’d like to give some personal examples). This is because I am a fun mother fucker. I always try to live that way. I don’t like rules. I used to get into a lot of trouble. I was wild. I’ve matured over the years to keep myself out of trouble but I’m still wild at heart.
I take the women I meet to shoot guns they will never get to touch again in their lives. I show up randomly at their house at 2 am to fuck their brains out. I call them tell them get ready we’re going to have some fun. I take them to abandon places to explore then fuck them in them. I fuck them in their cars. In parking lots. On roofs. In playgrounds. Hang cuff Them while fucking them. Where ever/however I can that no other guy would ever think of doing.
I do shit that makes them nervous as fuck. All the while I stay calm and laugh. Sneak into places you shouldn’t be. Sneak into movies. Sneak into their rents house. Fuck her in the bathroom at the grocery store. The dressing room at the mall. You name it I’ve tried it.
Now think about that. If you’re a guy doing all this shit. HOW in the fuck is she ever going to replace your crazy ass. She can try. But like I said if she’s been with some shitty guys she’s going to be blown the fuck away. Not even chad can get her to cheat. And if she does. I mean honestly at this point you won’t care. You’ll have an abundance mentality thats untouchable.
The key is to always be having fun with a dgaf attitude towards anything that isn’t helping you get to where you want to be. Get out of your comfort zone. Experience new shit and be happy you’re able too. Make your life as interesting as possible and you won’t have time to waste worrying about people who bring negativity into your life.
Life’s too short to call women whores. Life’s too short to even care. You’re Attitude should be. Fun. Free. Fuck it!
TL:DR women aren’t whores. Unless you’re the high value fun guy. Otherwise Women are just women. It’s YOU that sucks. Not her. Fix yourself.
Holy shit dude you nailed it. There is a difference in understanding a womans nature & her flaws & than there is just being butthurt & shitting on all of them because of your shortcomings.
Female traits are flaws if they don't work. Put female traits into the context of evolution and the biological drive to secure her DNA. Are they flaws?
Put those characteristics into the modern context and possible personal life goals we as individuals might strive towards. Are they flaws?
When you take traits like loyalty, rational thought, emotional stability or discipline and ascribe a certain value to them what is that based on? How is disney ascribing value to nice guys different from you ascribing value to loyal girls?
A happy man gets a cat and smiles when that cat does what cats do. An angry man buys a cat and gets upset when that cat isn't as obedient as a dog.
The real reason why men say all women are whores is that the limbic brain aka the mammalian brain is programmed to function via archetypes.
That's why certain motifs are ever present and cross cultural because we have them hardwired. Whenever people get emotional aka when people operate primarily via limbic brain they think in archetypes.
So what were dealing with is emotional men regergitating the . That's basically MGTOW in a nutshell.
Archetypes serve an important function, because they allow emotional people to work together with limited shitty communication. Everyone all ready knows the story and can act together because it was hardwired via archetypes.
Finally the dumber a person is the more he has to rely on. Archetypes to communicate. For more information binge watch Jordan Peterson.
But yea I agree with you 💯
men who slut shame are simply jealouse that these women aren't being sluts with them.
Show me one universally seen attractive guy with decent social skills who slut shame. ONE
College is a breeding ground for blue pill cucks
Picture this. You’re in your first semester of college studying business. The subject and the lecture are fairly tame; then again, it’s a first-year subject that you could breeze through without spending too much time on.
The next slide pops up and your eyes are immediately diverted to the last line of text, which is coloured differently from the rest of the text on the slide: “Most CEOs are male, white, well-educated and from rich families.” You don’t think much of it because it’s true. Yet what your professor discusses next leaves your head shaking in pity.
Despite what it already says on the screen, the professor still asks the characteristics of most CEOs. The audience calls out and lists all the traits on screen. The professor agrees and taps his clicker to the next slide. In front of the whole lecture theatre, the ratio of male and female directors of the top five companies are presented. Naturally, the ratios vary from 2:1 (males and females respectively) to 4:1. Out of seemingly nowhere, he drops this bombshell:
“Are white males from elite families better leaders?”
One blue pilled cuck in the front row says that the industry favours their bias and promotes them accordingly. He agrees and amplifies.
“There is a social bias at play which, despite the law regarding racial and gender discrimination, tends to be biased in favour of people with these attributes. Not because they’re necessarily better leaders, but because it’s so deeply embedded within our assumptions, attitudes and values that it’s difficult to overcome.”
There’s an image on the screen depicting women in the floor below an executive meeting room, and the floor is obviously made of glass. He explains the definition of the glass ceiling and how women cannot progress beyond a certain point when climbing the corporate ladder.
Then the rest of the lecture proceeds without any more feminist propaganda forced down your throat.
A few weeks later, you’re sitting in an accounting lecture. Your other subject was a left-wing management subject which most of the females in your course would major in. So, you relax your shoulders knowing that this subject will be void of transmitting feminist sludge into the subconscious of your fellow students, right?
Midway through the lecture, your professor minimizes the PowerPoint and brings up a photo of a woman in her sixties.
“Can anyone tell me who this is?” he asks the lecture room, consisting of around two hundred people. Nobody answers, except for you who reads the search query at the top of the screen.
You call out her name, and the professor immediately thanks you. Then he explains to the audience more about her, saying how she is an accountant, a director at a large bank, an executive at the college and most importantly, a woman. To quote the professor:
“This is a remarkable woman who has fought sexism and every barrier in her way to be in the position she currently is in now. I admire her ad infinitum, and there's no reason why every female in this room shouldn't have the opportunity to become an accountant.”
After that brief intermission, he continues where he left off.
Some would ask why one wouldn’t intervene mid-lecture and debate with the professors. After these ordeals, I was considering emailing my first professor the article written by a female Harvard economist explaining the myth of the wage gap. And I thought of speaking to my second professor and explaining, since he was such a firm supporter of equality, that a highly effective male role model could also be shown on screen.
But I didn’t, because of Law 38: Think As You Like But Behave Like Others.
Based on my earlier readings of Carnegie’s ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’, there really was no point in trying to change somebody’s mind. Ironically, feminism has become so entrenched within our social fabric that it has become difficult to resist.
There might have been other redpilled men who may have spoken to or thanked me after the lecture if I had stood up for my beliefs, but I highly doubt it. I weighed up the consequences and decided that it simply wasn’t worth stirring controversy when I was still new at the college. Hell, it didn’t even work for a four-year Harvard graduate with a PhD at Google. After those lectures I realised my academic goals: graduate from this university as soon as possible and resist every feminist indoctrination I’m exposed to with every fibre of my body.
TL;DR: On two separate occasions within my first year of college, my professors blatantly promote feminism, the wage gap and the glass ceiling in unjustified circumstances.
My manager sends out emails from 6 am till 6 pm most days. I know he works until 9 pm each night and he works weekends. He also responds to emails when he's on vacation.
As a male I don't want to work that hard. There is no glass ceiling stopping me, or any women. Just an incredible demand on anyone's time to be a manager , and a very small number of managerial positions in most companies.
It's also a hunting ground for two types of males.
"Rapists" and Sugar daddies.
Red pilled 61 days flat after the first pack of wolves ate me alive in a police "investigation." No justice for the innocent.
sugar daddies are huge this days for young college women. Girls are basically prostitutes these days and have the audacity to shame us for trying to game the old fashioned way.
They have always been prostitutes.
30 years ago they got a lot more for their sex. I saw one UK woman get a cool half billion divorce settlement. Now they get some money for schooling. The schooling teaches them they are strong independent women who don't need no man.
These are levels of irony that make the mind boggle.
You're not good enough, you're not smart enough, and people don't like you.
I punched a girl right in the mouth once.
Long story short, she was convinced she was the greatest martial-arts trained badass that any of us poor scrubs had ever seen, and she quite insisted on starting a sparring match with me. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Okay, whatever.
First gentle lob I threw, easy, relaxed, telegraphed to hell... pow, canvas.
And there she sat holding her face in her hands, looking for all the world as if she was waiting for everyone to flutter around her and fan her fevered brow. When none of this was forthcoming (after a very awkwardly long time indeed), she rose to her feet and mumbled something about ...
( and I shit you not, she said this)
... how she had been down trying to control her temper after being hit because she'd didn't want to lose control and hurt anyone.
She so desperately wanted to be like the cool ninja chicks she saw in movies and comic books that she was unwilling and unable to acknowledge the gap between what she was and what she wanted to be. So instead of training hard for years and years and years, she half-assed it for a little while, then started working at convincing everyone, herself included, that she was already there.
Okay, now finish up your little laugh about how silly and childish women are, because now we have to talk about how some of you assholes do the same damn thing.
You think your game is good enough. It isn't.
You think you're fit enough from calisthenics. Your "general fitness" is an excuse for being weak.
You think you don't have to train MMA or Thai boxing or karate, because you "don't wanna end up like Muhammed Ali", as if anyone would let your slow ass get into the ring with Joe Frazier. You just don't wanna get hit, because you are a pussy.
Anytime you are afraid of doing something, your treacherous ego will always find a way to tell you are either already good at it, or that you don't need to be good at it.
You will never become the person you want to be until you admit you are not him, and are more afraid of staying that way than you are of the work you're going to have to do.
People keep asking "When will I become confident, and not have to fake it?" Answer is, never. Not if you know what's good for you.
When you can deadlift 300 lbs, compare yourself to the people who deadlift 400, and focus on them until you feel like shit. When you can do 400, compare yourself to the people who lift 500, until you feel like shit again. When you hit 850, compare yourself to Eddie fucking Hall.
Greatness is driven by the fear of mediocrity. The moment you think you are good enough, you will never be any better.
There is no light at the end of the tunnel. There is no magical nirvana that you will break through into, where nothing will ever be hard again. There are only standards, and effort, and improvement, or complacency, weakness, and self-delusion.
Your choice. But don't make excuses for how you are too afraid of being hit in the face.
Anytime you are afraid of doing something, your treacherous ego will always find a way to tell you are either already good at it, or that you don't need to be good at it.
That sentence is definitely 100% true. This needs to be understood by everyone on here.
You're bringing this from a physical prowess point of view. Ok, so what if your form of ego protection is to hide in the physical? What if you are saying to yourself, 'I'm not physically fit enough to be confident yet, I need to focus harder on the physical element of my being'. But what if you are hiding in the physical workouts from other parts of your being that need work?
Do you honestly think that squatting 500 pounds will increase your SMV significantly above being able to squat 300pounds?
Life is a series of optimisation curves. The amount of effort you would have to put in to be able to squat 500+ pounds means you're sacrificing time developing some other aspect of yourself. The goal of TRP is optimisation of sexual prowess. This means determining how much effort is required in multiple areas of self-improvement.
I personally will never be able to squat 200 pounds (due to injury) let alone 500 pounds. So what use is there in me devoting so much time to that particular aspect? I need to be focusing on areas that can significantly benefit from my effort and time. Overall, this will optimise my self-improvement goals.
Remember, this is a forum dedicated to optimising sexual success, not physical strength. So, what weak aspects of yourself are you shying away from when you hit the gym so hard?
Just something to think about/discuss.
It's the same thing with status and money. The last three paragraphs of this post could be attached to a post on gaining money, power and status. The world is full of lazy, scared little drones. People who are employees are basically someone else's bitch. If you are an employee (nearly everyone on this subreddit) then someone is making money off you. People are too scared to take the salary drip our of their arm and become self employed. Every time I put a post up about status and money all I hear is fucking excuses, which is why I don't do it anymore. Power and status is like lifting and fighting, either you have the balls to do it, or you don't. Hamster all you like and say shit like "I like my job" or "Money doesn't make you happy". Money does make you happy, just that most people don't have the guts to go out there and get it. So if you are under 25, start making plans to build your own future. It will take hard work and trial and error. Don't be someone else's bitch, be your own man.
EDIT: I do not want to hijack u/Whisper post. For any of you who have questions about business check out my post history and read the ones about money, status and business. Better still, go to the entrepreneurs, finance and business subs. Business is tough, most will fail, that is no reason not to try.
These types of responses, although useful, pose a risk for young adults and people early in the field. It's the same spew that pyramid scheme zombies flaunt daily "Be your own boss" "Only a sucker clocks in" "Asking for time off is for the weak minded". Don't take this advice and be that young kid who drops out, opens some shitty clothing line, tries day trading with zero equity, or (a buddy of mine) spends the 10K he saves up on a shitty App that was made obsolete by an IG update.
It's okay to go to work as a company to code and program and then open your own small company. It's okay to go to law school then open your own practice after the experience in a law firm. It's okay to work in a subway for 5 years, save the money then buy your own subway that brings in residuals.
Being an employee with a wage isn't a bad thing, but if your not getting either experiences, connections, or a lot of money out of it, then I agree definitely move on.
So I'm pretty sure that was an example of how to never stop improving. Lifting/sports/exercise is an extremely easy example to visualize and understand. You could translate that example to idk reading a book on psychology. Why stop at 1, that other guy wrote an entire fucking book, never think you are "good" enough just to get by. Always strive for more.
And SMV is just an aspect of life and the red pill. I'm pretty sure the flair on this post is "BUILDING POWER" NOT "BUILDING SMV". So don't take the example so literally.
In summary, don't get into a rut and think you've "finally made it" always strive for greater and better things or else you risk falling right back to where you started - fucking nowhere.
Remember, you're good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like you!
Just remember, you don't have to prove anything to anybody. Failure is only as bad as you decide it will be. Nobody can tell you how to live life. Only you can decide what is good. You do you.
Just because you don't exercise or you're not looking your best, doesn't mean you have to feel bad about yourself. There's somebody out there for everybody! You just gotta wait for the right time, and the right person will come along.
Trust me, those girls giving you a pass today, they'll realize they've made a mistake 10 years down the road. Then who's laughing? You are, you big silly manlet! You showed them!
There's simply no objective truth to be found. Everybody's different. Everybody has something that works for them, don't change just because some assholes on the internet tell you that's the only way to get respect and women. Stay exactly who you are. You're good enough just the way you are. Accepting the status quo isn't shameful.
Women can't be generalized either, remember that. Every woman is completely unique and they all have different tastes and preferences. There's a woman out there looking for someone just like you. Never change who you are for somebody else.
You're good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like you!
No, not really. Useless feel-good platitudes are against the rules.
I wasn't going to open this because it sounded like bullshit. Saw the OP and almost didn't believe it. Opened it. Realized it was sarcasm. Should have known better.
This is exactly what I thought when I saw that You're MORE than good enough post, which was ridiculously upvoted.
Every time some jerk writes You're the Prize! I laugh. Less than 10% of men qualify for that. The most basic understanding of statistics . . . you get my point.
Just a small appreciation for redpillschool who has to put up with Bluepillinvasions for years now. Can't respect your work enough.
That's the exact post that triggered me posting this. And removing that.
I guess red pill guys can get triggered.
Medical issue kept me out of the gym for nearly 2 months. Returned to the gym today and learned that lifting is by far the most important part of TRP. Don't take the gym for granted.
I just recently recovered from a medical issue(that I will keep private to minimize my chances of being doxxed) in which my doctor said I could not lift and had to stick to a specific diet until I got the all-clear. Worst of all I was prescribed a medication that has an effect of suppressing/limiting testosterone production. I was devasted because I knew all of my effort in the gym was going to go down the tubes. But I knew it was the right thing for the sake of my long term health.
Over the next couple months I could feel my body wasting away. Not going to the gym and not lifting made me feel like shit. Like less of a man.
Yesterday I got the all-clear from my doctor. Medication worked, I am healthy and the issue is gone for now, and I was allowed to resume a normal diet and return to the gym albeit on a lighter schedule, he recommended only going twice a week for the next month or two just to be safe. I went this morning and was a bit afraid to see just how much weaker I had gotten. I have always been a 5/3/1 guy and done a lot of the variants, but I decided to just do some normal 5/3/1 and light accessory work for my first few weeks back. Knowing I was weaker, I knocked 30 pounds off of all my training maxes. Comparing my 5+ set of the lifts I did on my last day of lifting to today, I lost 21.7% of my strength on bench and 25% on my squat, for not lifting for 8 weeks. My lifting numbers are back to where they were about 2 years ago which is a huge bummer. 2 years of work in the gym down the drain. I am guessing the medication played a role in the strength loss, but not lifting was probably the key factor.
Not going to the gym for 2 months was hell and it helped me realize just how big and important lifting is. I have always been one around TRP to preach how important lifting is and how you should do it at all costs, but this is a revelation even for me.
If you have the means to go to the gym and are healthy, and you aren't doing it, you are a retard, plain and simple. There is no better tool, no better hobby, no better action to take than to go to the gym and get bigger, stronger, fitter, and healthier. Do not take it for granted. Be glad you have the ability to seize this massive opportunity afforded to you. And its not just lifting for the sake of lifting - don't go to the gym and half ass it just so you can say you lifted. Lift with a purpose. Stop making excuses. Be a man. My biggest TRP pet peeve is having to read a supposed TRPer excuses/hamstering/rationalization explaining why he doesn't lift even though he is able to. If you have never read Martin Berkhan's Fuckarounditis article you need to read it now.
You can fuck up in other areas of life and recover. For example you can fail with women and recover easily without much harm. But its a lot harder to overcome not lifting, or not lifting seriously. Fortunately I am only 29 so even though I lost a lot of progress I can rebuild the dike and gain it back. But it will take a lot of time, energy, and effort.
The gym is the most important asset you have afforded to you in the TRP arsenal. Utilize it as much as you can. Not being able to use it for 2 months was a killer and helped me realize just how big of a deal it really is.
I wouldn't worry too much, if you had a long and consistent lifting routine beforehand your muscles will regenerate surprisingly fast. What takes time is generating muscle you've never had before. I don't know the science behind it, but I've experienced it plenty of times. I'm sure someone knows the science details here.
Real life aside, I wonder if there was a way to make the muscles think they've been bigger before so they can grow faster, if that's how your science works, would be very cool, and probably illegal
Your muscle fiber count remains intact while their size withers away. When you go back to lifting, you increase the size of all those muscle fibers that you previously worked for years to gain. Takes much less time to get back to where you were.
I used to be a gym nut. Incredible gains that I fortunately developed very quickly. Did personal training for a while and learned the body very well.
Bodybuilding, powerlifting, calisthenics. I went through all them and they all had incredible benefits.
I've traded all that for labor. I build rock walls improving the value of my property, down trees and split wood for campfires with good company, and hike short yet steep trails as often as possible. I feel like I get so much more out of it then the years in the gym. Almost like in cheating by double dipping; investing the same time and getting more out of it.
Its likely because I get bored of things easily and always have to crank it up a notch or change things up. It's what works for me and surely not for everyone. But for my situation, in my location, I don't think I could ever be in the gym more than twice a week ever again.
An alternative to those who find the gym mundane.
Honest Observations after 8 years in the game
Hey guys...here to help
I have been in the game or "red-pilled" for 8 years now.
I was a virgin going into college and read "the game" and a ebook about college game on the internet. Forget the name.
Anyways I got laid here and there but struggled with women throughout college and was generally awkward and socially unaware.
I think the turning point for me was about a year after college, since then I've slept with over 100 women some were gorgeous and some were complete dogs and I don't say that lightly. Had a few relationships along the way as well.
Anyways, enough about me - here are some simple tips I think would help out a lot of you in there.Women are not inherently evil. It's not their fault.
They are fundamentally different than us. Their brain has a different chemistry, and it's not their fault. They are the more vulnerable sex, and their brains have evolved to maximize their ability to survive and reproduce.
They will always look for a man who provides them with status, safety, and security, while secretly or overtly desiring the alpha male - I don't think I need to explain what an alpha male is on here.
There will always be someone better looking, braver, manlier, more successful, wealthier, or better looking than you. Accept that if your wife or girlfriend encounters this man she will be extremely attracted and her instincts will scream at her to sleep with him.
Once you accept this fact, and come to peace with it - you will have a much healthier appreciation for women and most importantly an inner peace.Every woman is different, Every woman is the same.
Don't treat a girl like a robot. They are human beings. They are extremely different in their interests, goals, passions, desires, idiosyncrasies, etc.
However, much like we are all attracted to a beautiful face with perky tits, a tight ass, and a nice body (for the most part), just about every girl craves an alpha male, whether they admit it or not.
From the moment you first lock eyes she is testing you.
If you think you have her in the bag and let your guard down, she will notice, and will treat you accordingly.
"The game" is never over, it's always on. Women constantly test us to figure out who we really are, in order to differentiate the real you from the person you outwardly present yourself to be.
Even after you have proven yourself to her, she will constantly "test" you to make sure you are still that guy, and haven't lost your edge. (This applies more to long-term relationships than one night stands)Judge her by her actions, not her words
Do not hold a woman to the same level of honor as a man and do not expect her to keep her word. A woman lives and dies by her emotions. She may say "I love you" on Tuesday, and feel completely different on Saturday night, depending on your behavior and her emotional state.
Take what she says with caution, many times she is simply trying to illicit a response or manipulating you into doing something that is favorable to her and detrimental to you.
Women are masters of emotion. If you succumb or react to her getting angry, upset, or vindictive, she will subconsciously sense weakness and question your ability to provide for and protect her. Remember, this is not her fault, she is usually not consciously aware or trying to do this to you, it's merely instinct.Do not swim against the tide.
Make things as easy as possible for yourself. It is true that there are exceptions to the rule, however why make success with women an uphill battle, sport, or egotistical endeavor?
If you are 5'4 you will be most successful with shorter women.
If you are just starting out and don't have much experience, go for the cute girl taking shots with her friends at the edge of the bar instead of the supermodel sitting with her posse in bottle service.
6's and 7's can often be a lot more fun to hang out with and sleep with than perfect 10's. In fact, they usually are. The hottest girls are often not worth the headache.
Have good grooming, work out, dress nice, and take pride in your appearance. There is such a thing as trying too hard, and I think we all know what that looks like, don't be that guy. On the flipside, there are plenty of out of shape assholes who smell like whiskey and dress like shit - and still get laid, but the chances are if you are reading this you are probably not that guy.
Try to drive a nice car, have a nice place and have a decent job - that doesn't mean you should flaunt it or use it as a bargaining chip. Honestly you should do that for yourself, but of course it improves your attractiveness.Play the numbers game
The more girls you talk to and date the less you will be concerned about each individual reaction and the girl will absolutely pick up on it.
Remember, our natural instinct is to sleep with as many girls as possible in order to create as many offspring as possible. If you are attempting to hide, apologize for, or suppress your natural feelings as a man she will sense that you are not a sexually fit man and that you will sacrifice your dignity and resources in order to date and have a chance to reproduce with her. Again subconscious and not her fault.
When you are single, always keep a dialog with multiple women, and when in a relationship make sure to constantly talk to and surround yourself with attractive women. Never let a girl feel that she is your only option and that you are desperate to keep her...once she feels that she controls the relationship she will start treating you differently, attraction will fade, and she will leave you at the first opportunity.Girls just want to have fun
Of course there are exceptions, but the average girl just wants to feel safe, be taken care of, and have fun.
If you take dating too seriously or give the impression of actively focusing on your dating life, it will signal a lack of options and a sense of desperation. Take what comes to you, you don't need to sleep with every girl on the first date, you are allowed to be yourself, and not every girl is going to like you, whether you like it or not and no matter how good your game is.
Just some practical advice I've gained over the years through successes, painful experiences, and plenty of trial and error.
One last thing, no one's perfect. If you slip up don't freak out - girls realize that we all make mistakes and no one is perfect. They care more about who you are inside over the long run. They will look over a occasional breakdown or episode here or there if you are a quality guy.
P.S. One more thing. You don't have to have a pornstar dick to please a woman. But learn how to do it right and drive her crazy. She will keep coming back for more. Unfortunately there is no substitution for practice. A steady girlfriend is not the worst thing ever.
This is a great post that shows the best of red pill. Most love to believe we're all paranoid assholes who think women are out to get us, when in reality we just don't want crazy women. We want to become great men and achieve our personal life goals and get a woman who understands that, supports that and doesn't attempt to make us her lap dog. There is nothing wrong with that. It is smart and it is what a relationship should be. Men trying to be the best men they can be for themselves and the women worth keeping around on the journey.
At first I just wanted to get laid. Then I just wanted a girlfriend.
Flash forward a few years and now I just want a traditional man/woman, masculine/feminine relationship or two with a cool hot chick, and to be treated with respect.
This is a very good and simple post for the newcomers that have read the sidebar. It almost feels like an synopsis of the subreddit.
I especially like the the two first points:
Women are not inherently evil. It's not their fault.
Every woman is different, Every woman is the same.
They really go hand in hand, just the way you described it. Often you see too many posts and comments on this subreddit that puts women down. You should not hate them or dislike them, they are like they are by nature and its going to be much easier for you if you accept it. The journey is about you, not them.
Yeah being an asshole is completely unnecessary.
People call alpha males assholes not because they treat women like shit, which they don't - but because they don't settle for the first girl that likes them and they treat her like an equal and not a goddess that should be worshipped.
Yeah there is the occasional rapper, athlete or executive who gets off on treating women like shit but most guys who are successful with women are extremely normal, they just have high standards for themselves, have an inner drive, and expect relationships - regardless of how long they last - to be mutually beneficial, fun, hot, and drama free.
Google Fires Ph.D Biologist/Engineer For Claiming -- "On average, men and women biologically differ in many ways. "
As reported in Bloomberg, Google has fired a senior software engineer, Dr. James Damore, for authoring a 10-page memo (pasted below) condemning the company’s diversity efforts and claiming men are biologically more predisposed to working in the tech industry than women. According to his LinkedIn profile, Dr. Damore has a Ph.D. in systems biology from Harvard.
A full reading of the memo shows that Dr. Damore was making a fair and well-reasoned argument for why pay gap and hiring gap issues could not be solely attributable to gender bias against women, and that to understand the full picture, Google (governments and institutions included) need to also consider biological, psychological, social and cultural factors which explain the differences between the genders. Men and Women are actually different, right?
Apparently, this speech violated Google's "code of conduct". The CEO fired Dr. Damore for sexist stereotypes. However, I would ague that Dr. Damore's memo was not "sexist" but rather very logical and scientific. It simply did not sit well with the prevailing cultural elites at the company who believe there is no room for debating authoritarian policies which seek to use artificial rules, quotas and policies to correct for alleged discrimination. However, there is no data to support the fact that the discrepancies between representation of women in science and tech industries has anything to do with other than chosen educations and vocational preferences.
Nice work Google. Before you retaliate against your employees for exercising political speech, perhaps you should give room for other points of view which are actually supported by scientific data.
People generally have good intentions, but we all have biases which are invisible to us. Thankfully, open and honest discussion with those who disagree can highlight our blind spots and help us grow, which is why I wrote this document. Google has several biases and honest discussion about these biases is being silenced by the dominant ideology. What follows is by no means the complete story, but it’s a perspective that desperately needs to be told at Google.
At Google, we talk so much about unconscious bias as it applies to race and gender, but we rarely discuss our moral biases. Political orientation is actually a result of deep moral preferences and thus biases. Considering that the overwhelming majority of the social sciences, media, and Google lean left, we should critically examine these prejudices.
Compassion for the weak Disparities are due to injustices Humans are inherently cooperative Change is good (unstable) Open Idealist Right Biases
Respect for the strong/authority Disparities are natural and just Humans are inherently competitive Change is dangerous (stable) Closed Pragmatic Neither side is 100% correct and both viewpoints are necessary for a functioning society or, in this case, company. A company too far to the right may be slow to react, overly hierarchical, and untrusting of others. In contrast, a company too far to the left will constantly be changing (deprecating much loved services), over diversify its interests (ignoring or being ashamed of its core business), and overly trust its employees and competitors.
Only facts and reason can shed light on these biases, but when it comes to diversity and inclusion, Google’s left bias has created a politically correct monoculture that maintains its hold by shaming dissenters into silence. This silence removes any checks against encroaching extremist and authoritarian policies. For the rest of this document, I’ll concentrate on the extreme stance that all differences in outcome are due to differential treatment and the authoritarian element that’s required to actually discriminate to create equal representation.
Possible non-bias causes of the gender gap in tech 
At Google, we’re regularly told that implicit (unconscious) and explicit biases are holding women back in tech and leadership. Of course, men and women experience bias, tech, and the workplace differently and we should be cognizant of this, but it’s far from the whole story.
On average, men and women biologically differ in many ways. These differences aren’t just socially constructed because:
They’re universal across human cultures They often have clear biological causes and links to prenatal testosterone Biological males that were castrated at birth and raised as females often still identify and act like males The underlying traits are highly heritable They’re exactly what we would predict from an evolutionary psychology perspective Note, I’m not saying that all men differ from women in the following ways or that these differences are “just.” I’m simply stating that the distribution of preferences and abilities of men and women differ in part due to biological causes and that these differences may explain why we don’t see equal representation of women in tech and leadership. Many of these differences are small and there’s significant overlap between men and women, so you can’t say anything about an individual given these population level distributions.
Women, on average, have more:
Openness directed towards feelings and aesthetics rather than ideas. Women generally also have a stronger interest in people rather than things, relative to men (also interpreted as empathizing vs. systemizing). These two differences in part explain why women relatively prefer jobs in social or artistic areas. More men may like coding because it requires systemizing and even within SWEs, comparatively more women work on front end, which deals with both people and aesthetics. Extraversion expressed as gregariousness rather than assertiveness. Also, higher agreeableness. This leads to women generally having a harder time negotiating salary, asking for raises, speaking up, and leading. Note that these are just average differences and there’s overlap between men and women, but this is seen solely as a women’s issue. This leads to exclusory programs like Stretch and swaths of men without support. Neuroticism (higher anxiety, lower stress tolerance).This may contribute to the higher levels of anxiety women report on Googlegeist and to the lower number of women in high stress jobs. Note that contrary to what a social constructionist would argue, research suggests that “greater nation-level gender equality leads to psychological dissimilarity in men’s and women’s personality traits.” Because as “society becomes more prosperous and more egalitarian, innate dispositional differences between men and women have more space to develop and the gap that exists between men and women in their personality becomes wider.” We need to stop assuming that gender gaps imply sexism.
Men’s higher drive for status
We always ask why we don’t see women in top leadership positions, but we never ask why we see so many men in these jobs. These positions often require long, stressful hours that may not be worth it if you want a balanced and fulfilling life.
Status is the primary metric that men are judged on, pushing many men into these higher paying, less satisfying jobs for the status that they entail. Note, the same forces that lead men into high pay/high stress jobs in tech and leadership cause men to take undesirable and dangerous jobs like coal mining, garbage collection, and firefighting, and suffer 93% of work-related deaths.
Non-discriminatory ways to reduce the gender gap
Below I’ll go over some of the differences in distribution of traits between men and women that I outlined in the previous section and suggest ways to address them to increase women’s representation in tech and without resorting to discrimination. Google is already making strides in many of these areas, but I think it’s still instructive to list them:
Women on average show a higher interest in people and men in things We can make software engineering more people-oriented with pair programming and more collaboration. Unfortunately, there may be limits to how people-oriented certain roles and Google can be and we shouldn’t deceive ourselves or students into thinking otherwise (some of our programs to get female students into coding might be doing this). Women on average are more cooperative Allow those exhibiting cooperative behavior to thrive. Recent updates to Perf may be doing this to an extent, but maybe there’s more we can do. This doesn’t mean that we should remove all competitiveness from Google. Competitiveness and self reliance can be valuable traits and we shouldn’t necessarily disadvantage those that have them, like what’s been done in education. Women on average are more prone to anxiety. Make tech and leadership less stressful. Google already partly does this with its many stress reduction courses and benefits. Women on average look for more work-life balance while men have a higher drive for status on average Unfortunately, as long as tech and leadership remain high status, lucrative careers, men may disproportionately want to be in them. Allowing and truly endorsing (as part of our culture) part time work though can keep more women in tech. The male gender role is currently inflexible Feminism has made great progress in freeing women from the female gender role, but men are still very much tied to the male gender role. If we, as a society, allow men to be more “feminine,” then the gender gap will shrink, although probably because men will leave tech and leadership for traditionally feminine roles. Philosophically, I don’t think we should do arbitrary social engineering of tech just to make it appealing to equal portions of both men and women. For each of these changes, we need principles reasons for why it helps Google; that is, we should be optimizing for Google—with Google’s diversity being a component of that. For example currently those trying to work extra hours or take extra stress will inevitably get ahead and if we try to change that too much, it may have disastrous consequences. Also, when considering the costs and benefits, we should keep in mind that Google’s funding is finite so its allocation is more zero-sum than is generally acknowledged.
The Harm of Google’s biases
I strongly believe in gender and racial diversity, and I think we should strive for more. However, to achieve a more equal gender and race representation, Google has created several discriminatory practices:
Programs, mentoring, and classes only for people with a certain gender or race  A high priority queue and special treatment for “diversity” candidates Hiring practices which can effectively lower the bar for “diversity” candidates by decreasing the false negative rate Reconsidering any set of people if it’s not “diverse” enough, but not showing that same scrutiny in the reverse direction (clear confirmation bias) Setting org level OKRs for increased representation which can incentivize illegal discrimination  These practices are based on false assumptions generated by our biases and can actually increase race and gender tensions. We’re told by senior leadership that what we’re doing is both the morally and economically correct thing to do, but without evidence this is just veiled left ideology that can irreparably harm Google.
Why we’re blind
We all have biases and use motivated reasoning to dismiss ideas that run counter to our internal values. Just as some on the Right deny science that runs counter to the “God > humans > environment” hierarchy (e.g., evolution and climate change) the Left tends to deny science concerning biological differences between people (e.g., IQ and sex differences). Thankfully, climate scientists and evolutionary biologists generally aren’t on the right. Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of humanities and social scientists learn left (about 95%), which creates enormous confirmation bias, changes what’s being studied, and maintains myths like social constructionism and the gender wage gap. Google’s left leaning makes us blind to this bias and uncritical of its results, which we’re using to justify highly politicized programs.
In addition to the Left’s affinity for those it sees as weak, humans are generally biased towards protecting females. As mentioned before, this likely evolved because males are biologically disposable and because women are generally more cooperative and areeable than men. We have extensive government and Google programs, fields of study, and legal and social norms to protect women, but when a man complains about a gender issue issue [sic] affecting men, he’s labelled as a misogynist and whiner. Nearly every difference between men and women is interpreted as a form of women’s oppression. As with many things in life, gender differences are often a case of “grass being greener on the other side”; unfortunately, taxpayer and Google money is spent to water only one side of the lawn.
The same compassion for those seen as weak creates political correctness, which constrains discourse and is complacent to the extremely sensitive PC-authoritarians that use violence and shaming to advance their cause. While Google hasn’t harbored the violent leftists protests that we’re seeing at universities, the frequent shaming in TGIF and in our culture has created the same silence, psychologically unsafe environment.
I hope it’s clear that I’m not saying that diversity is bad, that Google or society is 100% fair, that we shouldn’t try to correct for existing biases, or that minorities have the same experience of those in the majority. My larger point is that we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism).
My concrete suggestions are to:
As soon as we start to moralize an issue, we stop thinking about it in terms of costs and benefits, dismiss anyone that disagrees as immoral, and harshly punish those we see as villains to protect the “victims.” Stop alienating conservatives.
Viewpoint diversity is arguably the most important type of diversity and political orientation is one of the most fundamental and significant ways in which people view things differently. In highly progressive environments, conservatives are a minority that feel like they need to stay in the closet to avoid open hostility. We should empower those with different ideologies to be able to express themselves. Alienating conservatives is both non-inclusive and generally bad business because conservatives tend to be higher in conscientiousness, which is require for much of the drudgery and maintenance work characteristic of a mature company. Confront Google’s biases.
I’ve mostly concentrated on how our biases cloud our thinking about diversity and inclusion, but our moral biases are farther reaching than that. I would start by breaking down Googlegeist scores by political orientation and personality to give a fuller picture into how our biases are affecting our culture. Stop restricting programs and classes to certain genders or races.
These discriminatory practices are both unfair and divisive. Instead focus on some of the non-discriminatory practices I outlined. Have an open and honest discussion about the costs and benefits of our diversity programs.
Discriminating just to increase the representation of women in tech is as misguided and biased as mandating increases for women’s representation in the homeless, work-related and violent deaths, prisons, and school dropouts. There’s currently very little transparency into the extend of our diversity programs which keeps it immune to criticism from those outside its ideological echo chamber. These programs are highly politicized which further alienates non-progressives. I realize that some of our programs may be precautions against government accusations of discrimination, but that can easily backfire since they incentivize illegal discrimination. Focus on psychological safety, not just race/gender diversity.
We should focus on psychological safety, which has shown positive effects and should (hopefully) not lead to unfair discrimination. We need psychological safety and shared values to gain the benefits of diversity Having representative viewpoints is important for those designing and testing our products, but the benefits are less clear for those more removed from UX. De-emphasize empathy.
I’ve heard several calls for increased empathy on diversity issues. While I strongly support trying to understand how and why people think the way they do, relying on affective empathy—feeling another’s pain—causes us to focus on anecdotes, favor individuals similar to us, and harbor other irrational and dangerous biases. Being emotionally unengaged helps us better reason about the facts. Prioritize intention.
Our focus on microaggressions and other unintentional transgressions increases our sensitivity, which is not universally positive: sensitivity increases both our tendency to take offense and our self censorship, leading to authoritarian policies. Speaking up without the fear of being harshly judged is central to psychological safety, but these practices can remove that safety by judging unintentional transgressions. Microaggression training incorrectly and dangerously equates speech with violence and isn’t backed by evidence. Be open about the science of human nature.
Once we acknowledge that not all differences are socially constructed or due to discrimination, we open our eyes to a more accurate view of the human condition which is necessary if we actually want to solve problems. Reconsider making Unconscious Bias training mandatory for promo committees.
We haven’t been able to measure any effect of our Unconscious Bias training and it has the potential for overcorrecting or backlash, especially if made mandatory. Some of the suggested methods of the current training (v2.3) are likely useful, but the political bias of the presentation is clear from the factual inaccuracies and the examples shown. Spend more time on the many other types of biases besides stereotypes. Stereotypes are much more accurate and responsive to new information than the training suggests (I’m not advocating for using stereotypes, I [sic] just pointing out the factual inaccuracy of what’s said in the training).  This document is mostly written from the perspective of Google’s Mountain View campus, I can’t speak about other offices or countries.
 Of course, I may be biased and only see evidence that supports my viewpoint. In terms of political biases, I consider myself a classical liberal and strongly value individualism and reason. I’d be very happy to discuss any of the document further and provide more citations.
 Throughout the document, by “tech”, I mostly mean software engineering.
 For heterosexual romantic relationships, men are more strongly judged by status and women by beauty. Again, this has biological origins and is culturally universal.
 Stretch, BOLD, CSSI, Engineering Practicum (to an extent), and several other Google funded internal and external programs are for people with a certain gender or race.
 Instead set Googlegeist OKRs, potentially for certain demographics. We can increase representation at an org level by either making it a better environment for certain groups (which would be seen in survey scores) or discriminating based on a protected status (which is illegal and I’ve seen it done). Increased representation OKRs can incentivize the latter and create zero-sum struggles between orgs.
 Communism promised to be both morally and economically superior to capitalism, but every attempt became morally corrupt and an economic failure. As it became clear that the working class of the liberal democracies wasn’t going to overthrow their “capitalist oppressors,” the Marxist intellectuals transitioned from class warfare to gender and race politics. The core oppressor-oppressed dynamics remained, but now the oppressor is the “white, straight, cis-gendered patriarchy.”
 Ironically, IQ tests were initially championed by the Left when meritocracy meant helping the victims of the aristocracy.
 Yes, in a national aggregate, women have lower salaries than men for a variety of reasons. For the same work though, women get paid just as much as men. Considering women spend more money than men and that salary represents how much the employees sacrifices (e.g. more hours, stress, and danger), we really need to rethink our stereotypes around power.
 “The traditionalist system of gender does not deal well with the idea of men needing support. Men are expected to be strong, to not complain, and to deal with problems on their own. Men’s problems are more often seen as personal failings rather than victimhood,, due to our gendered idea of agency. This discourages men from bringing attention to their issues (whether individual or group-wide issues), for fear of being seen as whiners, complainers, or weak.”
 Political correctness is defined as “the avoidance of forms of expression or action that are perceived to exclude, marginalize, or insult groups of people who are socially disadvantaged or discriminated against,” which makes it clear why it’s a phenomenon of the Left and a tool of authoritarians.
The 48 laws of power, law 38: "Think as you like, but behave like others".
remember this, and act (and vote) accordingly: be silent when this topic is discussed in the open, and be honest when anonymity is guaranteed.
They didn't wait long to completely prove his point.
4 actual scientists responded to this. Incidentally they support the memo.
Who would've thought.
"Learn what mansplaining is, and then stop doing it" She womansplained.
HOW TO GET LAID LIKE A WARLORD: 37 Rules of Approaching Model-Tier Girls
A complete guide to picking up 9s and 10s Today I want to tell you everything I know about getting the highest calibre girls from cold approach. This guide will cover: frame control, inner game, and passing tests — which I consider to be the holy trinity of “9 and 10 game”. This guide will NOT cover: body language, pulling, or handling logistics. Obviously, the latter are extremely important, but they’ve been adequately covered elsewhere, and there just isn’t space to include them here.
My background Picked on in school, small and sickly, didn’t have a girlfriend until 18. Was dumped by her and spent the first 2 years of college pretty much celibate. Got into redpill ideas through the old “Citizen Renegade” blog (which is now Heartiste). From there stumbled on RSD’s infield videos. Started going out and approaching regularly. Approach anxiety and ceaseless rejection for months, but I kept at it. The odd success here and there. After about 2 years I was fucking a new girl every fortnight or so, mostly 7s and 8s with the occasional turbo when fortune smiled on me. My current girlfriend is a 9, has done modelling etc.
Below is everything I know about getting the hottest women from cold approach pickup. This is specially engineered for getting 9s and 10s and dealing with the kind of bullshit these girls will inevitably give you. If you’re more into sleeping with tons of 7s (and there’s nothing wrong with that), this might be overkill. When I was single I personally was one of those guys who would rather fuck half a dozen 9s/10s in a year than 50 mid range girls, so my whole approach to game is based on optimizing for that. Take it for what it is — I’m not saying my approach is better, this is just how I roll based on my preferences. This is a long post. You may want to bookmark it and return to it later if you’re particularly concerned with getting the hottest girls. There’s a lot of subtle points in here that won’t be immediately clear on a first reading.
PART 1: THE ATTRACTION PROCESS
1. Women are attracted to you because you have a stronger frame than they do. That’s all. There’s nothing else to it. Attraction is purely a function of the fact that: 1. you’re a man 2. you have a stronger frame than the girl As a man, you naturally have a strong frame of reality whereas women don’t. Therefore they value that. (Having a strong frame is a result of high testosterone levels.)
2. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame than a handsome guy with a weak one Evolution has designed women to be very flexible in terms of who they’ll become attracted to. Women would rather fuck an ugly guy with a strong frame (i.e. a natural leader) than a handsome guy with a weak frame (cowardice, uncertainty). That’s because women who chose to fuck the latter ultimately had their genes rooted out of existence by the brutal conditions of ancestral life. In consequence, women now are very adaptable. They have the capacity to be attracted to almost ANY man so long as his frame is stronger than hers.
3. A girl can ONLY get horny for you if you have a stronger frame than her. Think of this like a mathematical equation. There’s no getting around it, no cheating it, no short-circuiting it. It is an immutable law. Women want to submit to you. They want to submit to a strong man. But she can’t submit to you if your frame is weaker than hers. Physiologically, girls can’t even become wet for a guy who has a weaker frame than they do. It’s literally impossible.
4. “Be a man. Act like you have answers.” (Bill Burr) What is a strong frame? Fundamentally, it’s a sense of certainty in everything you do. This certainty manifests itself as calmness in the face of social pressure. Simply put, in a cold approach pickup, the woman becomes attracted to you because you’re more relaxed than she is. That’s all. That might seem strange, but it’s actually not. The very fact that you approached the girl at all demonstrates a massive amount of confidence and social value (either real or potential). So once you’ve approached the girl and gotten her into a conversation, the game is yours to lose. She’ll inevitably become attracted to you because you’re a man, and because you have a stronger frame than she does.
5. Relax You will approach women, and you will make mistakes. That’s fine. Women don’t want you to be perfect. They only want you to be a man. You are not physically perfect. Neither am I. Neither is anyone. Women are not looking for perfection. They’re only looking for a man who has a stronger psychological frame than they do. And fortunately for you, you already have a naturally stronger frame than women. An example of this is how women will freak out over spiders or mice, jump up and down, scream, and so on, whereas a man will calmly deal with the situation without it breaking his frame.
6. She tests your frame to test your masculinity. The two are the exact same thing. Women are attracted to masculinity. And masculinity can be defined as a measure of how much pressure a man can endure without it breaking his frame. When you approach a hot woman, she immediately starts trying to break down your frame. She’s testing it for strength. If your frame crumbles in the face of her frame, she knows you’re not a man — because men have a stronger frame than women. Fortunately, your frame will not crumble. A girl’s frame will always “buckle” under yours after you pass several of her tests. It’s instinctual. Women want to be with the strong man. When she sees you have a strong frame she starts getting wet.
7. “Listen, smile, nod, agree — then do what the fuck you were gonna do anyway.” (Robert Downey Jr.) Women test me all the time. Women have said things to me that are totally brutal — called me ugly, too short, a loser, etc. Most of the women I approach will make a weird face or pretend to ignore me for the first 10-20 seconds. It doesn’t penetrate. It doesn’t cause any emotional reaction whatsoever inside me. I smile, nod, agree and then keep talking to her as if she’s being nice to me. Eventually, she starts responding. Then she starts laughing. And then we have sex. A woman’s frame will ALWAYS buckle under yours. It’s not a question of “if”, but “when”.
8. Chasing hot girls gives you a “charge” When you’re first getting into game, it’s fine to only approach 5s and 6s. Many of these girls will be super nice to you, and that’s cool. A lot of them are fantastic in bed. But once you start to get some experience, you’re naturally going to want to move up the ladder and start laying 8s, 9s and 10s. This is a natural instinct, and it’s good. It’s okay to chase girls just because they’re hot. These girls want you to chase them. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t make themselves hot. Part of being a man is that you can appreciate a woman’s beauty and femininity. It gives you a charge. And pursuing women who are “out of your league” (by society’s false standards) also gives you a charge.
9. Seducing a 9 is no different from seducing a 5 The process of attraction is exactly the same. The only difference is that the hot girl’s frame is stronger than the chubby girl’s. But ultimately, no matter how strong a hottie’s frame is, your frame will always be stronger, because you’re a man.
10. Women will test you brutally when they want to sleep with you When you approach any hot girl, she’ll test your frame HARD to see if it’s strong. She’ll act like a bitch. She’ll pretend to ignore you. She’ll tell you outright to go away. She wants to see if you’ll buckle to social pressure, or if your frame will remain calm and consistent regardless of external feedback. She actually WANTS to sleep with you — but she needs to test your strength first. Don’t be fooled by the bitch persona for a second. It’s a carefully cultivated TEST. Most men fail the test because they don’t even realize they’re being tested.
11. Fight Club analogy Getting a hot woman into bed is like the hazing scene in Fight Club where the new recruits are lined up outside the door. Tyler berates the recruits with personal insults. “Too old, go away.” “Too fat, go away.” He forces them to stand outside for days. He tells them there’s no possibility they’re getting in. Most give up. But the few who stay are ultimately invited inside. Seducing the hottest women is the same. It’s a WAR OF ATTRITION. Women will fuck pretty much any guy who’s around at the end of the night so long as he has a stronger frame than she does. But you have to stick around. You can’t leave when she insults you or acts like she doesn’t want to talk to you. If you do, you’re failing her tests. We’ll get into the mechanics of passing these tests in a moment. First we need to talk about inner game, which is the basis of out-framing anyone.
PART 2: INNER GAME
12. The battle is won or lost inside you before it’s ever fought We’ve said that the only way to AROUSE a woman to the point that she wants to sleep with you off cold approach is to pass her tests. How do you pass these tests? The first principle is to understand is that all tests are FRAME tests. The entire purpose of tests is to see if you have a strong frame that won’t buckle under pressure. Therefore, it’s useless begin with talking about “how to pass tests”. The real value is in having a strong frame to begin with. As Sun Tzu says in the Art of War, “every battle is won or lost before it’s ever fought.”
13. The “I am enough” frame = the gold dust that gets you 9s and 10s The basis of your inner game is the idea that “you are enough”. In other words, you have value to women simply because you’re a man. Everything else is built upon that foundation. You don’t have to “do” anything to attract a girl. She’s attracted to you simply because you’re more relaxed than she is. You don’t have to change anything. You don’t have to improve your “game” beyond what it’s at now. You don’t need to become better looking. You CAN do all these things if you want and they will help you. But you don’t have to. You’re already “good enough” simply because you’re a man — because you’ve got testosterone and a dick. Women value that.
14. Men and women are meant to get together We fit together like a key and a lock. There have been studies done in which women smell men’s sweaty t-shirts, and it changes the chemistry of their brain — making them more relaxed and calm. Your “male-ness” is inherently attractive to women. Same way as their femininity is inherently attractive to you.
15. Standards are a myth — everyone is a horny scoundrel We have been brainwashed in our culture into believing that people (women) have something called “standards”. Women don’t have any standards — not really. Neither do men. Imagine you’re naked in bed with a “4”. She’s kinda chubby, plain face, you probably wouldn’t be proud of the lay, whatever. But her skin’s soft, she smells good, and she’s naked and wet. Are you going to say no? Probably not, if we’re being honest with each other. You’d almost definitely fuck her if you could be CERTAIN that (a) she’d leave afterwards, and (b) no one would find out. There’s a natural magnetism between men and women. We have no willpower around each other. Women are the same way. Take it from someone who’s “shot out of his league” too many times to count.
16. Be her cheat meal You can be a “4” and she can be a “9”. If the circumstances are right, she’ll fuck you so long as there’s no downside. Why? Because sex feels good. Even the hottest, slimmest yoga bunny pigs out on pizza every once in a while. It’s human nature. We’re not strong. We’re weak. We pretend to have “standards” to the outside world. But down deep inside, no one has any standards, and we know it. We have no will, no self-control. Hot women are the same. If you can hold frame, pass a woman’s test, and lead her to somewhere sex can happen while creating plausible deniability, she WILL fuck you. You’d be amazed how easy it is when you get it down.
17. Stop thinking you need to be an “alpha” to get hot girls — helpful at first but it will ultimately stress you out Your frame is: “I am enough.” Your frame is NOT “I’m a badass alpha who’s better than everyone”. That’s hard to uphold in the face of conflicting evidence, and will cause cognitive dissonance and stress. It’s simply: “Women and men are meant to get together. I’m a man. Therefore, women are already attracted to me on some baseline level.” That’s not a hard frame to maintain. It doesn’t stretch the truth. It doesn’t cause cognitive dissonance. And therefore it’s MUCH MORE RESILIENT in the face of tests and resistance — which is the most CRITICAL element to getting the hottest girls.
18. Cultivate a “reality distortion field” In order to do this, you must fully INTERNALIZE the “I am enough” belief system. Understanding it in theory isn’t enough. You have to feel it with your whole “mass”. You have to believe it with total, unquestioning, brainwashed conviction. The more you think about the idea that there’s no reason you’re not enough, the more it will feel “true”. (Things become true to us through repetition, not through logic.) Use self-hypnosis if necessary. Find every reason you can to support the belief that you’re enough, while cultivating “deliberate blindness” to anything that contradicts it. Don’t be a slave to logic. Make logic a slave to you. This is how you cultivate a “reality distortion field”.
PART 3: HOW TO MAKE WOMEN HORNY BY PASSING THEIR TESTS
19. Enduring tests = building attraction When you approach a woman, she immediately starts testing you. By passing her tests, you demonstrate that your frame is stronger than hers. This makes her horny for you. Women are wired in such a way that they can’t become wet for a man unless he’s overcome some kind of resistance to get her. Hence, tests actually help you to seduce her. You want her to test you. The more tests you endure, the faster she’ll sleep with you. When a girl is so into you that she doesn’t test you, this is how you end up on a 3rd date with a woman who still won’t put out. Tests are your friend.
20. Passing tests is where ALL attraction is ultimately generated. Attraction is NOT generated by pickup lines and witty comebacks. Attraction is NOT generated by manipulation techniques. Attraction is NOT generated by looks or money. All of these things WILL increase your probabilities of getting laid, and make your game smoother and more streamlined. But they’re NOT what builds ATTRACTION. The one and ONLY thing that builds attraction is ENDURING A WOMAN’S TESTS. The reason for this is obvious when you think about it:
21. Enduring her tests = ability to overcome adversity = GOOD GENES Women have to see you have a strong frame, because otherwise they have no confidence that you’ll be able to protect them and remain calm in the face of danger. And the ONLY way they can figure out if you have strong frame is by testing you, being bitchy, insulting you, brushing you off, ignoring you, etc. That might seem “unfair” to you. But if you can’t handle the abuse from some blonde chick in a bar, how the fuck are you going to handle beating a 7ft tall man to death with your bare hands when he and his tribe invade your village and try to gang-rape your girl? Think about it.
22. Women aren’t built for Starbucks. They’re built for the African savannah. Women aren’t built for the modern world. They’re built for nature, red in tooth and claw. If you understand that, you’ll do things differently. You won’t take it so personally when you approach a girl and she tries to destroy you. It’s necessary. Hot women aren’t acting bitchy to you because of feminism. They’re acting bitchy to you because they WANT to fuck you — but they can only do so after they’ve proved that you have a stronger frame than they do. This is instinctual. It’s part of the natural order. Innate female bitchiness existed long before feminism. Testing men who approach them is encoded into female DNA. When you get bitter at hot women for testing you, you’re being just as anti-nature as feminists themselves.
23. Eliminate self-destructive beliefs There’s a common myth in the seduction community that a girl who acts “bitchy” to your approach is fundamentally flawed and therefore “not worth pursuing”. This is totally ludicrous. In fact, it’s just an incidence of “sour grapes” — cognitive games we play with ourselves to rationalize that the grapes we can’t reach are sour. The reality is that if a girl has ANY VALUE WHATSOEVER, then she will test you hard during your first approach.
24. Embrace tests Do you want a woman who says yes to every cock who comes along without putting up the slightest resistance? Or do you want a woman who actually DISCRIMINATES among men based on their value — and who CHOSE YOU over hundreds of other suitors because you had the highest value? If you’re a normal, healthy man, you want the second woman — and that means you must LOGICALLY EXPECT her to test you hard, and to test you with everything she’s got. And you must not only expect tests, but APPRECIATE them. You LIKE it when a girl acts bitchy on your approach. It means that if you settle down with her, she’s likely to act bitchy to OTHER GUYS who approach her, scaring them away. The higher a woman’s value (in looks and character), the harder she will test you by ACTING “boring” and “bitchy”. This is the way it is and will be. This way and not some other way. Luckily, passing tests is the fastest way to create arousal and horniness. This means that, paradoxically, the hottest women are often the easiest to seduce if you know how to pass their tests.
THE TWO CATEGORIES OF “TESTS” HOT GIRLS WILL GIVE YOU, AND HOW TO PASS THEM Women will give you two types of tests — active tests and passive tests.
25. Active tests Active tests are covered frequently in PUA literature. When a woman insults you, belittles you, mocks you, or says something provocative to get a reaction — these are all examples of active tests. Common “brush-off” lines like telling you she has a boyfriend, saying you’re a nice guy, telling you LJBF — these are also active tests. I won’t talk much about passing active tests as this material has already been done to death in the redpill/PUA world. (Just look up anything on “shit tests”.) Suffice to say, the best way to pass active tests is to either: a. Agree and amplify. b. Ignore the test and continue as if you didn’t even hear it. Generally speaking, getting active tests is VERY GOOD. If the girl’s actively testing you, it means she’s definitely interested. It’s also a very easy way to demonstrate your strength of frame by being a charming asshole in response.
26. How to get past her “bitch shield” persona and into her knickers: recognize and endure passive tests But there is another type of test, which is MUCH more important to understand. This is the PASSIVE TEST. This is almost NEVER covered by PUA/redpill literature — yet these tests are actually the most COMMON you’ll encounter, particularly when dealing with 9s and 10s. Passive testing happens when you approach a girl and she appears to be INDIFFERENT, BORED, or ALOOF. “Resting bitch face” is a passive test. Giving you only one word answers is a passive test. And — my favorite — when you go to approach a hot girl and she looks at you with a face of half-disgust, half-horror, and runs away. Utterly BRUTAL as it seems — yes, even THAT is a test.
27. Don’t confuse passive tests with “rejection” 99% of guys interpret passive tests as REJECTION. Even natural alphas do. And that’s totally understandable. I mean, it makes sense right? If you approach a stunner and she takes one look at you before making a “creeped out” face to her friend, and then they run away — that’s obviously a rejection, right? Well, what if I told you that at least half the women I’ve slept with in my life reacted like that (or similarly badly) when I approached them? Here’s a particularly good example:
28. “Rejection” is not rejection There was this girl I went to college with. Brunette, hot, did modeling work in her spare time, socially was one step down from a “minor celebrity” in my city. Probably one of the 10 or 15 hottest girls in my college. I always wanted to fuck this girl, because she seemed smart and interesting as well as just hot. But I rarely saw her around. One day she passed me in the stairwell, and I thought “this is probably the only chance I’m ever going to get”. So I approached her and blurted. “Hi, I’m Mike”. Good eye contact. Held my hand out to shake hers. Whatever. She looked at me like I had leprosy. I mean, she literally RECOILED. Her eyes went wide in horror, as if I was trying to infect her with AIDS. She shook my hand limply and muttered some social nicety back, then ran away swiftly. WOW… Now THAT’S a rejection, right? Well, the story has an addendum. That woman is now my girlfriend. Has been for three years. She’ll probably be the mother of my children. So what’s going on here? If she was attracted to me (which she later told me she was), why did she appear to “reject” me? Answering this question is the THE KEY to mastering all of game and social dynamics. You ready? Ok, here we go:
29. You are TOO HIGH VALUE Yes, you read that correctly. When you’re getting “rejected” by girls, it’s because YOU’RE TOO HIGH VALUE FOR THEM, and it makes them nervous and self-conscious. Stay with me here. I know this sounds paradoxical, but try to grasp it.
30. Women are nervous around you When you approach a woman out of the blue, it demonstrates a LOT of value. More than you probably realize. This is because 97% of guys DON’T APPROACH AT ALL. (Those who do are usually drunk and sloppy.) This means that if you’re an average to fair looking guy, and you cold approach a girl, you’ve just put yourself in the top 3% of men in terms of confidence. In other words, she is going to naturally ASSUME that you are an alpha male (whether this is true or not). This makes her NERVOUS and SELF-CONSCIOUS. She’s ill at ease around you because she wants to make a good impression. So she tries to act “cool”, “aloof”, and “standoffish”… because she feels awkward. She says bitchy things… because she can’t think of anything else to say. She run aways… because she feels anxious around you and doesn’t know what to do next. In other words: you’re coming across as TOO HIGH VALUE. Women are nervous around you. Be patient with them! Dumb yourself down. Hold frame, tease them, keep smiling warmly. Eventually they’ll open up and start laughing, flirting back, and ultimately get turned on by the fact that you out-framed them in a way no other man ever has.
BONUS: THE 6 MOST COMMON TESTS HOT GIRLS WILL GIVE YOU AND HOW TO PASS THEM IN A WAY THAT BUILDS ATTRACTION
#1. You approach her, say hi, and she makes a weird face, or pretends to ignore you. Simply keep talking as if you expect her to talk back. She’s nervous and self-conscious and doesn’t know what to say. That’s why she’s acting “bitchy” — you’re too high value for her and she feels anxious, causing her to try to act cool. Don’t react to her. Keep your body language open and relaxed. Warm smile, unwavering eye contact. Keep talking. Eventually she’ll start talking back and responding positively.
#2. You’re talking to a girl and she acts indifferent or aloof, only gives you one word answers, or keeps looking off into the distance Again, you simply have to ENDURE IT. Keep talking, keep being playful. Teasing her a little bit never hurts either. “Are you this charming with all the guys?” “This bitchy cheerleader persona you’re putting on is really turning me on, please keep it going ;-)” When she sees you’re not going to go away so easily, her frame will crack. She’ll start to smile. Attraction.
#3. You’re talking to a girl and she leaves to go to the bathroom, says “I have to go find my friends”, or runs away for no apparent reason. Let her go. Then re-approach her later. I can’t tell you how many girls have run off on me, then I approach them half an hour later and they’re like “Oh it’s you!” and then we hook up. Why do women leave? Again, they’re NERVOUS. Have you ever approached a hot girl and things were going TOO WELL? The girl is smiling and laughing…. she’s responding well… and…. you freak out! You don’t know what else to do, but you don’t want to fuck it up, so you leave set! GIRLS DO THIS TOO. Women will “run out of things to say” and run away because they’re nervous and overwhelmed by being in a high value person’s presence, same as guys will. Let her go, then re-approach her next time you see her. She will respond extremely well 90% of the time in my experience. She’ll literally be GRATEFUL to you that you gave her another chance. Women have told me this explicitly.
#4. If you’re talking to a girl and she tells you outright that you should leave, or says “well, you should go back to your friends”, “it was nice meeting you”, etc. Smile, nod, agree, and then continue talking to her as if she said nothing. Never leave set because a girl tells you to. SHE can walk away if she wants. She has that right. But in a public space like a bar or nightclub, you’re well within your rights to talk to whoever you want. It’s Saturday night. It’s a social environment. You’re mixing with people. You’re free to talk to whoever you want, and she’s free to walk away at any time. But if she tells YOU to leave, it’s simply a test of your frame. She wants to see that you won’t buckle under social pressure. Pass the test by ignoring it. If she tells you to leave again, look her in the eye with a sly smile and say “You’re free to go if you want to.” Her eyes will light up and she’ll punch you in the arm. Pussy dampening commences.
#5. You’re talking to a woman and there’s an uncomfortably long lull in the conversation. Stare into her left pupil while saying nothing. Instant sexual tension.
#6. You approach a woman, or a group of women, and they attempt to mock or belittle you. They’re nervous around you because you’re the alpha male in the environment. (As demonstrated by the fact that you approached.) They feel uncomfortable in your presence because you’re high value, and so they’re trying to maintain frame by making nervous jokes. Smile, nod, agree, and keep talking to them AS IF they were being perfectly nice to you. If you act like they’re being civil, eventually their frame will buckle to yours and they actually WILL begin to act civil. That’s the nature of having a stronger frame: you create reality. Other people adjust themselves to it.
1. Women value you because you have a STRONGER FRAME than them. That’s all. 2. To figure out if you’ve got a strong frame, women test you. These tests come in the form of indifference, bitchiness, aloofness, personal insults, etc. 3. You don’t have to do much to pass these tests. You just have to ENDURE them, keep talking to her, teasing her a little and being normal. Over time, her frame will buckle and she’ll become aroused by you because she sees you have a strong frame that can’t be pushed around. 4. Attraction is a passive, not an active process. You attract hot girls by outframing them. You outframe them by enduring their tests without it breaking your frame. Eventually they “buckle” to you and become wet, laugh at your jokes, ask you what you’re doing later, etc. Then you can take her hand and lead her to the sex location and she’ll be compliant. 5. The hotter the woman, the harsher will be her tests. Paradoxically, this can actually make hotter women easier to attract, because if you can endure her tests you stand out massively from other guys. Compare to an average girl: her tests won’t be as hard, so you have to pass more of them and spend more time with her before she can see you’re strong
If you’ve found this guide helpful, you might like my blog. Start with my most popular post: The Ultimate Guide To "Same Day Sex"
One thing to expand on slightly - enjoying the tests. The tests mean she's already into you. She's just trying to figure out if you're the real thing.
If she's not throwing shit your way then you might as well not even exist.
Millionaire releases surveillance video of his ex-fiancee 'beating herself up' after she claimed he attacked her
For some reason this guy realised he was about to make a mistake and called off his wedding to this post wall woman. He was by all means a bb:
He claimed he paid for everything, including her mortgage, credit card debt, health insurance and even let her drive his 2015 Mercedes Benz. The businessman even gave her the combination to his safe room, he claims.
So wedding's called off and she steals $2.1million worth of jewellery. In the ensuing police investigation of her theft she claims he abused her. Turns out her assertions were completely inaccurate.
It is incredible what some women do once they catch a whiff of guaranteed financial security from a bb
She should face the exact same legal penalties as he would have, if he had actually beaten her up